So the big boss man is leaving?

#1ExtremeLightPosted 3/28/2013 2:49:49 PM
Well I guess this spell change for those who play X-13-2 (including all spin-offs and handhelds and whatever). On the other hand we may finally get some real leadership.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#2darkphoenix181Posted 3/28/2013 2:50:26 PM
You are one who liked XIII alot right? Are you sad to see him go?
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#3Elice_CarolPosted 3/28/2013 2:52:57 PM

No, not at all.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#4kirusuPosted 3/28/2013 2:53:41 PM
um. bye bye yoichi wada.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
my my it appears i have made an error.
#5ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 2:53:53 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...

Nope. Why would I be sad for a dude who said about Versus: "Please be patience, Noruma is working on it." instead of agressively asking Noruma to release Versus or if LR and 13-2 and 14 pushed back Versus while it was clearly nearly complete, he failed to push the product. Also he allow 14 to touch ground instead of observing the game. Good Riddance. Now we may finally get Versus and more amazing games... Unless the next CEO is a DLC freak.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#6MMX377Posted 3/28/2013 5:40:12 PM(edited)
ExtremeLight posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

Nope. Why would I be sad for a dude who said about Versus: "Please be patience, Noruma is working on it." instead of agressively asking Noruma to release Versus or if LR and 13-2 and 14 pushed back Versus while it was clearly nearly complete, he failed to push the product. Also he allow 14 to touch ground instead of observing the game. Good Riddance. Now we may finally get Versus and more amazing games... Unless the next CEO is a DLC freak.

Actually, if he left, he has no plan to announce the date for FFXIIIVersus. Unless... the new CEO president will declare FFXIIIVersus game will be cancel and make the remake FFVII game instead.

But don't hope up yet. We'll see how this new president CEO changes our lives... or how he will follow Wada's footsteps for all the rest of our lives.

---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#7MagiusNecrosPosted 3/28/2013 5:40:20 PM
Too bad I can't use the "Wada you waiting for?" joke now.

:I
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#8westontickleePosted 3/28/2013 5:43:03 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I'd blame Nomura instead
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#9CokaineCowboy77Posted 3/28/2013 6:17:09 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Too bad I can't use the "Wada you waiting for?" joke now.

:I

It's a small price to pay.
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#10RuwalkPosted 3/28/2013 6:43:15 PM
westonticklee posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I'd blame Nomura instead

I can certainly understand where you're coming from, but Nomura really isn't that high up on the command chain. If he gets told to work on other projects before leading his own, he doesn't have a choice. So really, chances are he's been stuck between a rock and a hard place for years now.