New FNCFFXIIIRPG Sign-ups/OOC (FFXIII Spoiler Warning for Background)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. New FNCFFXIIIRPG Sign-ups/OOC (FFXIII Spoiler Warning for Background)

User Info: LewdDolphin21

LewdDolphin21
3 years ago#11
I'm kinda interested. The issue is that I don't have much free time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Saperogo

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
3 years ago#12
Roleplaying? Is that fun?
Pudgy short angels. Nuthin' better.
Nobody told me crushing on a teacher would feel so weird. I blame society.

User Info: Arthogawa

Arthogawa
3 years ago#13
Okay then, so people are concerned about not having time to participate.

As far as minimum post requirements go: the main key is getting actions in combat out in a timely manner. "Timely" would mean within 48-72 hours of initiation of combat or a new round. Just throw your actions together: no need for a description if you don't want to.

As far as the actual roleplaying component, I know that not everyone has the time or the motivation to put in detailed posts. I won't hold that against anyone: just make sure you indicate you are ready to move on when your character is in a roleplaying section.

@dil: As far as whether or not roleplaying is fun, it depends on the player behind the character. Do you like creating a character, developing them, and responding to new situations? If so, it probably is.

Another way to decide: Do you like D&D or not? If yes, you like roleplaying (most likely). If no...you either don't or don't like the combat in D&D (or both). At the very least, combat is not dominated by luck here (though there is a little bit of luck).
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
(message deleted)

User Info: Tobi011

Tobi011
3 years ago#15
Interesting indeed. Gonna be tracking this topic and may even sign up when I get the chance.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. New FNCFFXIIIRPG Sign-ups/OOC (FFXIII Spoiler Warning for Background)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived