"One of the themes for this game is 'Lightning returns'"

#201TheHolySummonPosted 4/1/2013 4:28:34 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
This crap again.

YOU DON'T LIKE TEH GAME, YOU DON'T POST ON THE BOARD.

On the contrary. This is not a place for fanboys to melt over the game. Negative opinions are also allowed here.

Yes, but you are supposed to say what parts you dislike, what they could do better, etc. You are not supposed to be kupo.

:P lol
#202TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/2/2013 12:32:20 AM
MysteryVeil posted...
itis41269 posted...
*sigh* Before this board got flooded with fanboys and haters this was a great place to

come an have a gods to honest great discussion about this amazing 3rd installment of

this great trilogy..... so lets return this message board to its former glory and unite

and give praise to his lordship Toriyama

...Seriously? I have no idea what you're talking about. The Lightning Returns board has been a complete mess since its creation. The very minute it was created all of the problem posters on the XIII-2 board abandoned their positions there and jumped ship over to here.

(Hence why that board is dead now.)

I do not comprehend what this 'great place' you speak of is...

He was joking.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#203Lindaru111Posted 4/2/2013 1:21:54 AM
KOTRsss posted...
Turns out Toriyama doesnt know what a theme is. Anyone surprised?

Lightning Returns OST - Track #1 Lightning Returns?
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)
#204KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:39:10 PM
what a tweest!
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#205minime_senPosted 4/4/2013 10:24:04 PM
RX0mega posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
Disregard the above post. We can always use people with a good taste.

Yeah, because you won't get sick and tired of literal hate topics of a game that go on for over six months after it is released, way longer considering it isn't even near release yet.

If he dislikes the XIII games, he shouldn't be here at all, and his past behavior has more than shown this. Coming to a board for something to be intentionally negative is a definition of trolling (or it was last time I read the annoted Terms of Use of this site). The fact you talk about good taste implies you also disliked the last two games, which makes me ask why are you also here? This game is pretty freaking clearly not going to solve some of the major issues wth the last two games (such as the questionable quality of the narrative and how it is done), so it stands to good logic that at this point if you don't like the XIII games you won't like this on, which then logically means you shouldn't be posting on the board of the upcoming XIII game.

And the "this is the general Final Fantasy board as it is the latest installment to have a board" line no longer applies with the existence of XV's board either. And even then that still doesn't justify making topic after topic after topic (repeats dozens of times) of sheer negativity. That's just annoying and stupid.

I actually agree with that. I was about to post a serious reply to this topic but...I don't think it's worth it anymore.
People like Repossession, sometimes I wonder, what did he get from hating something excessively? Maybe haters should read this and start thinking about their behaviors if they still consider themselves decent people:

"I believe that if, at the end, according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn't always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find it out." - Roger Ebert.
The man just died, but it doesn't make what he said above any less true.

But if somehow he enjoys making fun of others, or just being a jerk to anyone who don't share his opinion while hiding behind the internet, then that says more about him as an individual than anything, and it sure is nothing to be proud of.
#206Sinistrad767Posted 4/10/2013 10:38:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]