Why do you hate the XIII saga?

#41Val1008Posted 4/4/2013 3:41:49 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
It killed my family.

You killed them.

Also, I have just one reason. Serah.

No you did.
#42RX0megaPosted 4/4/2013 4:14:07 AM
I don't hate the saga, I may be critical of it for its flaws but I actually like it. And people that do hate it should get the f***off this board already, boards are for the fans not for the haters.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#43Holy_WraithPosted 4/4/2013 4:16:44 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
It killed my family.

You killed them.

Also, I have just one reason. BJ Yuel.

I hate Yuel too.
---
Gearbox screwed Aliens fans http://youtu.be/UGX2WE4QUw8
Currently playing Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Aliens: Colonial Marines - Bug Hunt
#44Holy_WraithPosted 4/4/2013 4:19:39 AM
RX0mega posted...
I don't hate the saga, I may be critical of it for its flaws but I actually like it. And people that do hate it should get the f***off this board already, boards are for the fans not for the haters.

Obvious raging fanboy reply is obvious raging fanboy reply.

Boards aren't just fot fanboys, but for everyone who plays games and express the truth if a game is good or bad and tips and discussions about games.
---
Currently playing Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Aliens: Colonial Marines - Bug Hunt
#45Lindaru111Posted 4/4/2013 4:34:49 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
1. Poor story telling
2. Cheesy and awful dialogue with hammy voice acting.'
3. Awful music
4. Bad sidequests
5. No direct control over all allies in battle
6. Watered down ability variety.

Is hammy voice being same like i.e: Exdeath's ENG voice (that sounds like saturday morning cartoon bad guy)?
Or just over the top voice acting?
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)
#46kupo1705Posted 4/4/2013 4:43:02 AM
Lindaru111 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
1. Poor story telling
3. Awful music
4. Bad sidequests

Is hammy voice being same like i.e: Exdeath's ENG voice (that sounds like saturday morning cartoon bad guy)?

Over the top voice acting which usually means shouting everything to make it sound more dramatic.
#47VekkererPosted 4/4/2013 4:49:50 AM
RX0mega posted...
And people that do hate it should get the f***off this board already, boards are for the fans not for the haters.

Charming attitude. The Internet must be a happy place for you.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#48Lindaru111Posted 4/4/2013 4:51:33 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Lindaru111 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
1. Poor story telling
3. Awful music
4. Bad sidequests

Over the top voice acting which usually means shouting everything to make it sound more dramatic.

Just like exdeath in dissidia with constant VOID! spamming...
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)
#49RX0megaPosted 4/4/2013 5:09:02 AM(edited)
Holy_Wraith posted...
RX0mega posted...

Obvious raging fanboy reply is obvious raging fanboy reply.

Boards aren't just fot fanboys, but for everyone who plays games and express the truth if a game is good or bad and tips and discussions about games.

I've been over this already, and like I have said on this very issue before it is in the annoted ToU that boards are for fans. Obviously a level of criticism is allowed, but if you have been on every XIII board and hated every game in the series even a dog could tell you this place isn't for you.

Besides, rabid hate KILLS discussion. Or should I say, it kills real discussion. People who would otherwise prefer to be critical of something can't if they constantly have to correct mindless haters spouting incorrect things and twisted words. Like I said, it kills real discussion. It killed it on the XIII board, it killed it on the XIII-2 board, and so far it has killed it on this board. Because we have to put up with people like yourself, who have literally nothing but a negative view to spout, insisting on frequenting the board for a sequel to two games they spent months on their boards doing next to nothing but posting highly negative views before and after release.

I would be more than happy to be critical of the XIII saga, in fact when I'm not having to deal with people constantly bashing the thing like this is the only message board of earth I frequently AM critical of XIII and XIII-2. I wasn't angry when I made my first post, I was just tired of seeing bashing topics like this. If you hate the XIII saga so much you can't be positive about it at all then for god's sake move the hell on already, it's been three years now. I wasn't angry before, but I sure as hell am incredibly pissed off now. Then again those that are called juvenile names by people are often going to get angry, especially when said name is a fanboy because I dare to not be all "oh this series is so s*** and this game will such ass and Toriyama should get fired and I hope SE dies" and make topics designed to do nothing but say how much I hate the series now.

There's a word for a "community" like this. It's not a rude name or anything, but I think it appropriately sums it up as it is right now. That word? Toxic. You know what? F*** it, you win, spend your time hating the series and the game as much as you want on its board. I'm done, like I was done when this exact same s*** went on with the previous boards. I'm going to other boards, you lot can waste your own time bashing, I'm off to message boards that don't hate their own subject matter to the point where you say something isn't dreadful you get personally insulted and called a fanboy.

And this'll probably get moded no doubt, but whatever. A guy needs to vent and I am just sick to the bone of this crap, of the self hate, of the insults, all of it. It's just.....AAAAAARRRGH. I need some time off this site, clearly I've reached that point again with my temper.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#50Holy_WraithPosted 4/4/2013 5:03:44 AM
too long, won't read raging fanboy reply ^
---