Spoilers about Lightning's personality in FFXIII to LR

#141roxas9001Posted 4/9/2013 4:51:30 PM
kupo1705 posted...
gb094 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gb094 posted...
Kupo, this is the moment where you notice you are a sad and pathetic person and that you getting angry at other who act the same way as you. 'What you hate is what you have'.

Who is the sad and pathetic person, someone who criticises a game, or someone who insults another for criticising a game?

I criticise you not for disliking the game, but for being awful and immature.

Awful and immature?
You mean those people who insult me as soon as I say something, no matter what it is?
I'd say you should start by looking at yourself. But of course that's impossible, it's others who are the bad guys. Those damn trolls and haters ruining those amazing discussions we have every day.

You're seriously trying to play the victim card.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#142CarnageElitePosted 4/9/2013 5:06:38 PM
Kupo doesn't understand that even a lot of haters of 13 and Lightning want him gone. It has nothing to do with opinions on this game and everything to do with him being a cancer to this board. He used to make the 13-2 boards suck too.
#143kupo1705Posted 4/9/2013 9:14:30 PM
roxas9001 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gb094 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
gb094 posted...
Kupo, this is the moment where you notice you are a sad and pathetic person and that you getting angry at other who act the same way as you. 'What you hate is what you have'.

Who is the sad and pathetic person, someone who criticises a game, or someone who insults another for criticising a game?

I criticise you not for disliking the game, but for being awful and immature.

Awful and immature?
You mean those people who insult me as soon as I say something, no matter what it is?
I'd say you should start by looking at yourself. But of course that's impossible, it's others who are the bad guys. Those damn trolls and haters ruining those amazing discussions we have every day.

You're seriously trying to play the victim card.

Coming from you, that's hilarious.
#144Sinistrad767Posted 4/10/2013 6:42:22 AM
She's going to finally get happy ending I guess.
---
Not interested.