Spoilers about Lightning's personality in FFXIII to LR

#71TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/8/2013 10:59:55 AM
kupo1705 posted...

I don't even know how to respond to this.
Seriously? Are you kidding me?

Because it is simply beyond your comprehension.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#72kupo1705Posted 4/8/2013 11:00:07 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Waaaaaaaah.

What?

Have you gone mad?

Wah wah wah.

Right.
I thought you were one of the few reasonable people left.
Guess not.
#73j-fielding95Posted 4/8/2013 11:03:00 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Waaaaaaaah.

What?

Have you gone mad?

Wah wah wah.

Right.
Guess not.

Lighten up, you sound really angry.
Nobody here cares that she has a name you find childish. I still play pokemon, despite it being childish.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#74TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/8/2013 11:03:09 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Waaaaaaaah.

What?

Have you gone mad?

Wah wah wah.

Right.
Guess not.

You talking of reasonable? You, who posts 3 seconds after someone starts a thread, to bash Lightning with stupid comments? You, who derails 95% of threads just because you are bitter, talks of reason?

This is comedy gold.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#75KittenSndwchmkrPosted 4/8/2013 11:05:24 AM
So, what do we have here...

A moogle bashing a brick wall with his head, the brick wall, and the attention hungry guy being, as always, ignored.

Splendid.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 5 REVEALED. YES.
"He's from Polland, technically" -MewMewFan
#76kupo1705Posted 4/8/2013 11:39:23 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
Nobody here cares that she has a name you find childish. I still play pokemon, despite it being childish.

Do you wear a Pikachu costume everywhere you go?
Because that's pretty much the same as changing your name to Lightning and making everyone use it.
#77j-fielding95Posted 4/8/2013 11:42:12 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Because that's pretty much the same as changing your name to Lightning and making everyone use it.

No it isn't. It's not the same at all. It would be if other people in XIII's universe weren't called 'snow' 'hope' and 'fang'. But they are, so it doesn't sound stupid in that world at all, that's the kind of names characters have.
---
#78kupo1705Posted 4/8/2013 11:47:35 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

No it isn't. It's not the same at all. It would be if other people in XIII's universe weren't called 'snow' 'hope' and 'fang'. But they are, so it doesn't sound stupid in that world at all, that's the kind of names characters have.

Was Snow called Barney before he changed his name? No. Was Hope called Dave before he changed his name? No. Was Fang called Foofiesnookumkin before she changed her name? No, but in this case I wouldn't blame her.

You're comparing someone who has absolutely no say on their name, to somewhere with a perfectly fine name but decided to change it because of some stupid, dumb and childish reason and STILL HASN'T CHANGED IT BACK.
#79j-fielding95Posted 4/8/2013 11:52:38 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Was Snow called Barney before he changed his name? No. Was Hope called Dave before he changed his name? No. Was Fang called Foofiesnookumkin before she changed her name? No, but in this case I wouldn't blame her.

You're comparing someone who has absolutely no say on their name, to somewhere with a perfectly fine name but decided to change it because of some stupid, dumb and childish reason and STILL HASN'T CHANGED IT BACK.

You're saying it as though Lightning is a dumb name, it isn't dumb in XIII's universe. NOBODY WOULD FIND IT DUMB. We have Snow, Fang, Vanille and Hope. It doesn't matter if they had names similar to ours before that, their names make it so the name Lightning would not be considered stupid one bit.

The fact she changed her name shouldn't bother you either, the only way it should bother you is if the name she changed it to was stupid, but it isn't stupid in XIII's universe.
---
#80Plant42Posted 4/8/2013 11:55:12 AM
I love when Kupo tries to get involved in big boy discussions because he proves he doesn't even understand what he is hating on.