May we discuss gameplay?

#11dils-d(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:15:19 PM
Huh. That's worse, then. At least getting drops/gil from enemies can be done within a reasonable amount of time. Quests might take forever.
---
People looking like teddy bears are ridiculously attractive
#12drsw36Posted 4/7/2013 12:17:35 PM
dils-d posted...
Huh. That's worse, then. At least getting drops/gil from enemies can be done within a reasonable amount of time. Quests might take forever.

Plus the game as a time limit. That worries me. Guess will have to wait and see how the games work. Hopefully its well done.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#13arvilinoPosted 4/7/2013 12:19:37 PM(edited)
dils-d posted...

Probably depends on the quest. One shown so far is a single battle against a Behemoth that takes place in Luxerion so I'm guessing some of them will be pretty quick. But then again maybe this is done intentionally so there's resource management in terms of purchasing abilities, items, and in-game services like the inn or restaurants.
#14dils-d(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:21:25 PM
arvilino posted...
dils-d posted...

Probably depends on the quest. One shown so far is a single battle against a Behemoth that takes place in Luxerion so I'm guessing some of them will be pretty quick. But then again maybe this is done intentionally so there's resource management in terms of purchasing abilities, items, and in-game services like the inn or restaurants.

Still, you will have to return to that mission board in order to get a new one.

If they're really mean they might give us quests on another continent.
---
#15kupo1705Posted 4/7/2013 12:24:47 PM
It will have 'Radiant Quests.'
#16King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/7/2013 12:31:13 PM(edited)
Wait a second! Are we allowed to talk about gameplay?

I am going to select the auto battle option to win the game.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#17dils-d(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:36:20 PM
Silly wabbit.

I also kinda wants to know how this "multiple ways of staggering"-thing is going to work. As the Stagger gauge is completely gone, and as she only has that EP ability to heal, all her abilities so far have been pure damage dealers (except for like Guard and Evade).
---
#18Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/7/2013 12:45:23 PM
dils-d posted...
Silly wabbit.

I also kinda wants to know how this "multiple ways of staggering"-thing is going to work. As the Stagger gauge is completely gone, and as she only has that EP ability to heal, all her abilities so far have been pure damage dealers (except for like Guard and Evade).

YUUU silly badger. Also, i dont think the battle system will be something special. Time will tell.
---
I took my lil sis to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2013 and i had a blast, lol
#19MalakTawusPosted 4/7/2013 1:17:17 PM
madapocket posted...
Have I understood it right that Lightning will not gain experience and grow stronger like in XIII or XIII-2?

Well, from what they said it seems that Light will gain experience completing quests so even if we don't know yet how the growth system will be like, the simple fact that there is an experience system seems to imply that Light will get stronger somehow in other ways beside the outfit' system.

Unfortunately we don't know a lot atm..........
........but personally i wouldn't mind a completely new way to increase Lightning's strenght (afterall story-wise she should already start from a very high power-level).
Imo just because the growth-system is completely different (not saying that it will be like that) it doesn't mean that it can't work well an be even cool.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#20dils-d(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:52:24 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
dils-d posted...
Silly wabbit.

YUUU silly badger. Also, i dont think the battle system will be something special. Time will tell.

I want answers now.
---