May we discuss gameplay?

#61hyro56Posted 4/8/2013 4:36:46 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
To be honest the more and more I keep hearing about this game, the more I'm really starting to dislike it. From the sounds of it it is turning into something I'm definitely going to have no interest in.

I think it a lack of presentation. I would wait till E3 or whenever they actual release real gameplay to make final impression.

I would think waiting for a playable demo and experiencing it for yourself it would provide better evidence to make a fairer judgement.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#62MalakTawusPosted 4/8/2013 4:45:06 PM(edited)
.........also compaining about actions that will spend time (like opening treasures or performing miracles) doesn't make a lot of sense since, in case some of you have missed it (and it clearly seems the case reading some posts here) there will be also actions that will EXTEND time.

In other words, people that complain now are simply complaining for nothing.

It doesn't matter if certain actions spend time or extend time, all that matters is how the flow of time will be balanced in the final version of the game (and this obviously is something that is impossible to judge atm.....).
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#63ExtremeLightPosted 4/8/2013 4:44:52 PM
hyro56 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
To be honest the more and more I keep hearing about this game, the more I'm really starting to dislike it. From the sounds of it it is turning into something I'm definitely going to have no interest in.

I think it a lack of presentation. I would wait till E3 or whenever they actual release real gameplay to make final impression.

I would think waiting for a playable demo and experiencing it for yourself it would provide better evidence to make a fairer judgement.

Actually that could be faulty because when you play 13-2 demo you get this false perspective of what the rest of the game will be like. But it is free so no harm.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#64LunaLoirPosted 4/10/2013 7:25:50 AM
That's better than discuss characters.
---
The sister of Laguna Loire ( FFVIII )
#65Sinistrad767Posted 4/10/2013 10:12:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#66j-fielding95Posted 4/10/2013 10:14:32 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
hyro56 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Actually that could be faulty because when you play 13-2 demo you get this false perspective of what the rest of the game will be like. But it is free so no harm.

The XIII-2 demo was representative of the final game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s