Terra was a better female protagonist than Lightning.

#41LunaLoirPosted 4/9/2013 8:24:00 AM
Holy_Wraith posted...
LunaLoir posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
I absoultely hate terra... she is a pathetic idiot... Imagine if ffvi had voice acting??? I bet you all would hate her too..

as the old saying goes stupidity is easier to read than it is to hear..

Says a person who adores two most horrible characters in the entire FF franchise, and in the entire video game universe too.

This

I think every person who has brains would agree with my post.
---
The sister of Laguna Loire ( FFVIII )
#42TorgoForeverPosted 4/9/2013 8:24:36 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
LunaLoir posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
I absoultely hate terra... she is a pathetic idiot... Imagine if ffvi had voice acting??? I bet you all would hate her too..

Says a person who adores two most horrible characters in the entire FF franchise, and in the entire video game universe too.

vanille and hope were relatable and cute to me, and I loved that they actually acted their age.. It was a fresh change from seeing 6 year olds of FF"s past having the maturity and confidence of 35 year olds..

I wish more characters were like them..

>Acted their age
>Because all small boys have murderous tendencies and all girls use fake accents to mask their issues

SMH
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddANRRM4K4
"Well, according to Wikipedia which is always right" -MewMewFan
#43TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/9/2013 8:32:43 AM
TorgoForever posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
LunaLoir posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

vanille and hope were relatable and cute to me, and I loved that they actually acted their age.. It was a fresh change from seeing 6 year olds of FF"s past having the maturity and confidence of 35 year olds..

>Acted their age
>Because all small boys have murderous tendencies and all girls use fake accents to mask their issues

SMH

That was her real accent, and Hope's actions following him witnessing the death of his mother are about right.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#44LunaLoirPosted 4/9/2013 8:40:31 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
LunaLoir posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

At least they had freedom, while Terra was brainwashed when she was 2 years old, raised and abused by psycho. And you're surprising why she wasn't acting like a super hardcore badass/smartass? Because she was under hypnosis her entire life! How the *** she's supposing to be confident, eh?? Her situation makes her realistic, but I see you used to think in fairy tales, where everyone act super hardcore badassess no matter what. Hating her because of how she acted is just a crime, she had a trauma after all. So you have no right to judge her, you're acting like she was depressed for stupid reason, it's disgusting.
---
The sister of Laguna Loire ( FFVIII )
#45Sinistrad767Posted 4/9/2013 8:48:24 AM
Another **** storm, eh? Great........
---
Not interested.
#46VersusXIIIonPS4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:58:42 AM
Alarei posted...
Lightning is far better. Some insecure guys like little weakling waifus though, explains why characters like Yuna and Terra are so popular. At least Yuna had the decency to move up in the world and become a slightly better character in the sequel. Ditz > Doormat IMO.

Most of the female protagonists of FF are mediocre, but very few of the male protagonists are anything to write home about either. I only really liked Zidane.....

Lightning IS insecure though.

She just displays it in the way that most bullies display it - by being overly aggressive, unapproachable and overall distasteful.
#47zodiac_swordPosted 4/9/2013 8:59:32 AM
VersusXIIIonPS4 posted...

She just displays it in the way that most bullies display it - by being overly aggressive, unapproachable and overall distasteful.

This is why I don't like her.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#48VanilleHopenPosted 4/9/2013 9:12:00 AM
LunaLoir posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
LunaLoir posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

At least they had freedom, while Terra was brainwashed when she was 2 years old, raised and abused by psycho. And you're surprising why she wasn't acting like a super hardcore badass/smartass? Because she was under hypnosis her entire life! How the *** she's supposing to be confident, eh?? Her situation makes her realistic, but I see you used to think in fairy tales, where everyone act super hardcore badassess no matter what. Hating her because of how she acted is just a crime, she had a trauma after all. So you have no right to judge her, you're acting like she was depressed for stupid reason, it's disgusting.

she acted like a total kook.. She was weird and creepy and by the end of the game she became more obsessed with children than michael jackson..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#49DragoonGriffithPosted 4/9/2013 9:13:20 AM
Alarei posted...
Lightning is far better. Some insecure guys like little weakling waifus though, explains why characters like Yuna and Terra are so popular. At least Yuna had the decency to move up in the world and become a slightly better character in the sequel. Ditz > Doormat IMO.

Most of the female protagonists of FF are mediocre, but very few of the male protagonists are anything to write home about either. I only really liked Zidane.....

You suck. A lot.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Tempest.
#50TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/9/2013 9:13:53 AM
VersusXIIIonPS4 posted...
Alarei posted...

WAS, not is.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56