What if we talked more about gameplay than Lightning?

#21Rodrigo996(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:39:58 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Rodrigo996 posted...
I just got bored of post like:
Lighting vs Serah
Lightning Armpits
Lightning Wardrobe
Lighting vs random female character
Lightning Returns: Armpit Vengeance XIII

May we talk about gameplay? For example:
I heard there was no crystalum is that true?
I there a run meter? Then, will Lightning be able to sprint?

Anyways, I have heard that lightning will be able to dune surf or something like that in the desert area.

Hahaha I know. I just hope we can ride Odin as means of transport instead of KFC super chicken.
#22Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/9/2013 2:40:16 PM
I think its good we get to move around in battle and not press auto battle all the time. It still suppose to be ATB but i prefer if i can jump around and stuff.
---
I took my lil sis to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2013 and i had a blast, lol - Anime logic http://tinyurl.com/d75gpz3
#23kupo1705Posted 4/9/2013 2:41:07 PM
Rodrigo996 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
This is like in that other thread where people dismissed your opinions cause you derail topics all the time and you got mad. Now you are being a hypocrite.

You dismiss me because you know I'm right.

Right? How in any possible way?
Man by all your posts I think you aren't older than 9.
English isn't my mother language but at least I know what the word right in that situation means.

I'm right, not left.
#24kupo1705Posted 4/9/2013 2:41:42 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Rodrigo996 posted...
Lighting vs Serah
Lightning Armpits
Lightning Wardrobe

Anyways, I have heard that lightning will be able to dune surf or something like that in the desert area.

You'll be able to ride dune buggies.
#25darkphoenix181Posted 4/9/2013 2:43:03 PM
kupo1705 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
This is like in that other thread where people dismissed your opinions cause you derail topics all the time and you got mad. Now you are being a hypocrite.

I didn't dismiss you other people did and it made you mad. Now you dismissed that I am being serious and are acting hypocritical. You know I can be serious. This board tends to bring out my less serious side though because well it isn't that serious of a board.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#26kupo1705Posted 4/9/2013 2:45:18 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I didn't dismiss you other people did and it made you mad. Now you dismissed that I am being serious and are acting hypocritical. You know I can be serious. This board tends to bring out my less serious side though because well it isn't that serious of a board.

None of my replies to you so far in this thread have been serious.
#27Rodrigo996(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:11:21 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
I think its good we get to move around in battle and not press auto battle all the time. It still suppose to be ATB but i prefer if i can jump around and stuff.

I hope to use one of the trigger buttons to block instead of a face button. I allso wish to be able to use a ranged weapon instead of shield.

Also to have human enemies included like in XIII will be nice. It will make the game more serius and mature, XIII-2 was a 7+ game with that story and characters.
#28LunaLoirPosted 4/10/2013 7:20:42 AM
Less talking, more fighting.
---
The sister of Laguna Loire ( FFVIII )
#29MalakTawusPosted 4/10/2013 9:18:35 AM
Rodrigo996 posted...
Lighting vs Serah
Lightning Armpits
Lightning Wardrobe

Maybe i remember wrong, but i have the impression to have read in an interview that Lightning will be able to sprint consuming some kind of "stamina", but i can't find the sorce anymore, maybe i'm making confusion with something else.

It's true that there will be no more cryst. system, the growth-system seems that will be something different this time.

Tbh the problem about creating topics about gameplay is that imo we know too little for now.
One thing that made me curious is the fact that the four continents will have different themes so maybe even the gameplay will change a bit, we'll see.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#30Sinistrad767Posted 4/10/2013 10:08:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]