How come some people, who have played entire FF series....

#61kupo1705Posted 4/15/2013 6:19:04 AM
Nuck-chorris posted...
Holy_Wraith posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
My favourite FF is XIII because all the other titles are absolutely terrible in comparison.

Obvious FF13 fanboy is obvious FF13 fanboy

Just wait a few years. Lets see if he's still thinks that way. FFXIII a masterpiece?

dont
make
me
laugh
out
loud.

The only thing SE isnt flawed at is making graphics.

My calculations say there's a 96% chance that was a joke.
#62Holy_WraithPosted 4/15/2013 6:24:57 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
your name is underrated gamer.. what does that even mean?? does that mean

a)People think you suck of at video games but you don't think it's true
b)you like to play and review underrated games
c)you couldn't think of anything clever for a username

Maybe he's a gamer thats underrated? it's not a bad thing, being underrated is common for gamers thats been around before the trophy/achievement system.

You're name is vanilleHopen....what does that mean? does that mean

A) to make people think you pair vanille x Hope?
B) you like and fanboy-gasm lame characters like vanille & Hope
C) you you couldn't think of a clever username to hide you being a vanille & Hope fanboy

Try judging your username before judging others.
---
Gearbox screwed Aliens fans http://youtu.be/UGX2WE4QUw8
Currently playing Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Aliens: Colonial Marines - Bug Hunt
#63itis41269Posted 4/15/2013 6:44:19 AM
*reads through topic* If i had a nickel......
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
#64CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/15/2013 7:20:56 AM
VanilleHopen posted...

Are you serious?

Your username has been made fun of so many times you were basically kicked out of the Versus board a few years ago, everyone was calling you a girl, you changed your name mutiple times because you were banned or something. It went from like Vannile_Hopes to VannileHope or whatever.

Those are the two most embarrassing characters in FF, you are in no position to make fun of someon elses username.
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#65VanilleHopenPosted 4/15/2013 7:45:26 AM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

Are you serious?

Your username has been made fun of so many times you were basically kicked out of the Versus board a few years ago, everyone was calling you a girl, you changed your name mutiple times because you were banned or something. It went from like Vannile_Hopes to VannileHope or whatever.

Those are the two most embarrassing characters in FF, you are in no position to make fun of someon elses username.

people called me a girl because I am one not that it matters, I just chose not to reveal or make a big deal about my sex these last couple years because I dont want a million "your actually a boy" responses...

and Vanille and hope are 2 of the best characters in gaming period... my name waz the best of all time VanilleHope... and yes VanilleHopes is the second best, and VanilleHopez is the third best..

my current username will just have to settle for 4th.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#66j-fielding95Posted 4/15/2013 7:52:33 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

Are you serious?

people called me a girl because I am one not that it matters, I just chose not to reveal or make a big deal about my sex these last couple years because I dont want a million "your actually a boy" responses...

and Vanille and hope are 2 of the best characters in gaming period... my name waz the best of all time VanilleHope... and yes VanilleHopes is the second best, and VanilleHopez is the third best..

my current username will just have to settle for 4th.

They are the 2 worst characters in gaming. Period.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s