u just jelly
---
http://goo.gl/2uuqV http://goo.gl/1vUzQ
Hrnfrgnrg so adorable
#102MysteryVeilPosted 4/17/2013 3:52:53 PM
Character development, huh?

That the new term for stalking?
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#103zodiac_swordPosted 4/17/2013 4:02:31 PM
Susie Q posted...

That's the PC term for it.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#104MysteryVeilPosted 4/17/2013 4:04:17 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
Susie Q posted...

That's the PC term for it.

Ah, that explains a lot...
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#105TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/17/2013 11:41:52 PM
dils-d posted...
In Elice's defense she was rather skinny in the pic she posted.

That was a long time ago though, I hope she didn't get addicted to corn syrup or something since then.

She is borderline anorexic due to childhood trauma, and considers slightly overweight people to be grotesquely fat. I doubt she has gained weight.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#106darkphoenix181Posted 4/18/2013 9:20:50 AM(edited)
MysteryVeil posted...

stalking? tbh I don't care how anyone looks on the forum. I was just having fun. Dils-d brought up Elice in a swimsuit then Elice was saying it is sad people would rather see Lightning then her so I was teasing. "cuz you on msg board not the gym". Then she retorts "I am sexy" so I tease more, saying "prove it".

This isn't stalking nor is it me really caring. Even if she posted herself in a swimsuit and was really sexy it still wouldn't matter. I don't come to these forums to find girls. I come to discuss video games!!!

tl;dr learn what stalking means.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#107j-fielding95Posted 4/18/2013 10:10:41 AM
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

stalking? tbh I don't care how anyone looks on the forum. I was just having fun. Dils-d brought up Elice in a swimsuit then Elice was saying it is sad people would rather see Lightning then her so I was teasing. "cuz you on msg board not the gym". Then she retorts "I am sexy" so I tease more, saying "prove it".

This isn't stalking nor is it me really caring. Even if she posted herself in a swimsuit and was really sexy it still wouldn't matter. I don't come to these forums to find girls. I come to discuss video games!!!

Stalking- Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#108darkphoenix181Posted 4/18/2013 10:15:19 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Stalking- Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".

Merriam Webster is so much better than that google dictionary mess

1: to pursue quarry or prey stealthily
2: to walk stiffly or haughtily
transitive verb
1: to pursue by stalking
2: to go through (an area) in search of prey or quarry <stalk the woods for deer>
3: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#109j-fielding95Posted 4/18/2013 10:17:16 AM
darkphoenix181 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Merriam Webster is so much better than that google dictionary mess

1: to pursue quarry or prey stealthily
2: to walk stiffly or haughtily
transitive verb
1: to pursue by stalking
2: to go through (an area) in search of prey or quarry <stalk the woods for deer>
3: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment

The last one is pretty much what I just posted anyway.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#110kupo1705Posted 4/18/2013 10:18:43 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

Stop stalking me.