Why the hell Lightning waited so much?

#11MalakTawusPosted 4/20/2013 1:56:11 AM
Rodrigo996 posted...
I mean this happens 500 after the events in XIII-2. So that means Lightning had like 500 mother****ing years to save the world and stuff. But NOOOOO she waited till there were only 13 days so start doing ****.

I mean, I do this with homework but this is a whole world!

And you don't think that this will be explained, you know, in the actual game?

Why the hell some people complain about story-related informations BEFORE playing the game?
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#12kupo1705Posted 4/20/2013 1:59:56 AM
MalakTawus posted...
Rodrigo996 posted...
I mean this happens 500 after the events in XIII-2. So that means Lightning had like 500 mother****ing years to save the world and stuff. But NOOOOO she waited till there were only 13 days so start doing ****.

Why the hell some people complain about story-related informations BEFORE playing the game?

He just wants to discuss a plot point, is that such a terrible thing?
#13King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/20/2013 2:53:04 AM
She was stoned. Besides it is not like the ingrateful ants are worth saving.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#14wwwgippal2Posted 4/20/2013 3:05:37 AM
I think we can assume crystal stasis lasts 500 years.

It was the case for Vanille and Fang, and now for Lightning.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#15MalakTawusPosted 4/20/2013 5:37:59 AM
kupo1705 posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Rodrigo996 posted...

He just wants to discuss a plot point, is that such a terrible thing?

The way he proposed the discussion sounded more like a complain than a normal discussion, and complaining or making fun of a plot point that is OBVIOUSLY not clear atm since the game is not out yet is just absurd.

Example: It's like someone that hasn't studied yet QED and makes fun of something about the theory that he can't know just because on the surface it seems absurd.
It's not something terrible, just silly.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#16KimMohicanTribePosted 4/20/2013 5:50:11 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
roxas9001 posted...
She was crystallized

Self-crystallized.

Still waiting for an explanation on how the hell that works.

This. You see this GreatPotato, this is just one of the gaps in the Lightning saga. Also, the ending of XIII-2 was suppose to be a happy ending but no, "killing Etro means chaos" in a universe where they already defied the deities like Fal'Cie.

SE, pls. Milk Lightning moar.
---
The Official proud native american! [ My family approves of this song, strangely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T3srk8Dkuo ]
#17MalakTawusPosted 4/20/2013 6:05:43 AM
KimMohicanTribe posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
roxas9001 posted...
She was crystallized

Self-crystallized.

This. You see this GreatPotato, this is just one of the gaps in the Lightning saga. Also, the ending of XIII-2 was suppose to be a happy ending but no, "killing Etro means chaos" in a universe where they already defied the deities like Fal'Cie.

I don't understand why you find strange that killing Etro "means chaos" since she was the one keeping chaos in check, no one else.......

......also not even one god-level Fal'Cie have been defied yet, beside Mwynn that anyway was (supposedly) gone way before the events in FFXIII took place.
Not even one of the defied Fal'Cie was actually a big deal to begin with, not Anima, not Barthy and not even Orphan or Eden.

Also, SE said that they wanted to give Lightning an happy ending, they actually never said that Light would have found an happy ending in FFXIII-2, especially since it was absolutely obvious that FFXIII-2 was never intended to be the "last episode" for Lightning, the ending is pretty clear about this imo.
---
#18TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/20/2013 6:13:07 AM(edited)
mahroflcopter posted...
roxas9001 posted...
She was crystallized

Self-crystallized.

Her self-crystallising is not a 'gap', as we have no idea what she can or cannot do.

Also, you do not even seem to know the basic plot of 13-2, so why are you arguing?
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#19KimMohicanTribePosted 4/20/2013 6:13:03 AM
MalakTawus posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
roxas9001 posted...
She was crystallized

Self-crystallized.

I don't understand why you find strange that killing Etro "means chaos" since she was the one keeping chaos in check, no one else.......

Etro and Caius trolled Noel and Serah. Nothing is going to change my mind. The Lightning saga had the potential to be great but all we end up are poor plot twists and cheesy dialogues. PEGI 12 says what?
---
The Official proud native american! [ My family approves of this song, strangely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T3srk8Dkuo ]
#20TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/20/2013 6:27:35 AM
MalakTawus posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
roxas9001 posted...
She was crystallized

Self-crystallized.

Etro and Caius trolled Noel and Serah. Nothing is going to change my mind. The Lightning saga had the potential to be great but all we end up are poor plot twists and cheesy dialogues. PEGI 12 says what?

So you fail to comprehend the plot basics. Ok, we get it.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56