Just finished the Lightning DLC in XIII-2...

#31j-fielding95Posted 4/22/2013 7:12:27 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
fftsp posted...
The story for 13-2, isn't as convoluted as people make it out to be, but it's not as perfect as some make it to be, you do have to admit that not all information was given to us, like how Caius couldn't actually travel in time himself and that he left instructions to other Cauis' to make paradoxes, heck I didn't even know Cauis is the one causing paradoxes

There is only 1 Caius. The paradoxes were started because of Serah's release from crystal, he just wanted to revert the effect of those paradoxes, which meant creating more. The dialogue between Serah and Noel tells us that Caius created paradoxes.

they make a point to show 2 caius'... one of which is a fake (somehow).

like a copy or a synthetic humanoid or something... it isnt explained very well.

He wasn't Caius, he was a robotic imitation by the Fal'Cie.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#32GigerSupremePosted 4/22/2013 7:18:54 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
fftsp posted...
The story for 13-2, isn't as convoluted as people make it out to be, but it's not as perfect as some make it to be, you do have to admit that not all information was given to us, like how Caius couldn't actually travel in time himself and that he left instructions to other Cauis' to make paradoxes, heck I didn't even know Cauis is the one causing paradoxes

There is only 1 Caius. The paradoxes were started because of Serah's release from crystal, he just wanted to revert the effect of those paradoxes, which meant creating more. The dialogue between Serah and Noel tells us that Caius created paradoxes.

they make a point to show 2 caius'... one of which is a fake (somehow).

like a copy or a synthetic humanoid or something... it isnt explained very well.

He wasn't Caius, he was a robotic imitation by the Fal'Cie.

i just said that.

mypoint is that the game isnt very clear how these exact "robot" copies work and how they are made.