Spoony's FFXIII 'review' part 3

#361j-fielding95Posted 4/25/2013 6:04:35 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Catherine is free along with Hitman Absolution next month, if any of you are European and have PSPlus. Love Catherine but I only ever borrowed it, so I'm glad we get it for keeps next month.

How much does PSPlus cost? I still need to play Catherine.

No idea in your currency, for me it's 12 for 3 months, or 40 for 12 months. They frequently knock it down from 12 to 7 and 40 to 30 though. Plus, people in Europe can get 30 days free trial (but I'm not sure if that's still going).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#362TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/25/2013 6:09:21 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Catherine is free along with Hitman Absolution next month, if any of you are European and have PSPlus. Love Catherine but I only ever borrowed it, so I'm glad we get it for keeps next month.

No idea in your currency, for me it's 12 for 3 months, or 40 for 12 months. They frequently knock it down from 12 to 7 and 40 to 30 though. Plus, people in Europe can get 30 days free trial (but I'm not sure if that's still going).

So $21 nz dollars for 3 months. Your currency is pretty weak these days.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil
#363j-fielding95Posted 4/25/2013 6:11:50 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Weak? It's almost double the strength of yours.
---
#364TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/25/2013 6:15:17 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Weak? It's almost double the strength of yours.

That is not how it works.
---
#365j-fielding95Posted 4/25/2013 6:19:34 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm not following.

For every 1 we'd get almost $2 NZ. That means our currency is the stronger, doesn't it? It means your currency is worth less, and ours is worth more.
---
#366TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/25/2013 6:46:31 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm not following.

For every 1 we'd get almost $2 NZ. That means our currency is the stronger, doesn't it? It means your currency is worth less, and ours is worth more.

As New Zealand is an exporting nation, we want our currency to be as low as possible.

Also, it is what I can buy with my money compared to what you can buy with yours, i.e the cost of living.
---
#367j-fielding95Posted 4/25/2013 6:48:42 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm not following.

As New Zealand is an exporting nation, we want our currency to be as low as possible.

Also, it is what I can buy with my money compared to what you can buy with yours, i.e the cost of living.

We export more than we import too, that's why our currency is falling in value.
---
#368TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/25/2013 6:55:36 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm not following.

It is called the Eurozone crisis.
---
#369Kouuta-KunPosted 4/25/2013 6:57:47 AM
j-fielding95 posted...

Oh darn. Lucky you. Oh well, I don't mind helping Atlus.
---
"...Once again, this isn't alcohol. Are you a pack of imbeciles?"
The Official Evil Mastermind Of The FFXV Board
#370j-fielding95Posted 4/25/2013 7:01:02 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm not following.

It is called the Eurozone crisis.

Yup.
---