Predict the amount of discs this game will have.

#11fftspPosted 4/22/2013 1:58:38 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
also, who is to say that the new areas will actually be NEW areas and not just more left overs from the multitude of unusable content from 13 and 13-2 that wasnt used?

im positive this game will be made up of crap that wasnt even good enough for 13 and 13-2.

this will be the bottom of the proverbial barrel that is the ff13 art assets.

I can see it now, they converted lightnings house into a huge desert and a forest, mustve been bigger inside there than I thought

you mean the crystal forrest from ff13 that will be reskinned? and the desert from ff13-2 that will be reskinned?

FF13-2 had a desert? That's new. You've seen some screen shots that's of dead dunes, what exactly invokes a "used in 13-2" feeling? And what exactly Luxerion reskinned from?
---
This place reminds me that common sense isn't that common
#12GigerSupremePosted 4/22/2013 2:05:00 AM
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
also, who is to say that the new areas will actually be NEW areas and not just more left overs from the multitude of unusable content from 13 and 13-2 that wasnt used?

im positive this game will be made up of crap that wasnt even good enough for 13 and 13-2.

this will be the bottom of the proverbial barrel that is the ff13 art assets.

I can see it now, they converted lightnings house into a huge desert and a forest, mustve been bigger inside there than I thought

you mean the crystal forrest from ff13 that will be reskinned? and the desert from ff13-2 that will be reskinned?

FF13-2 had a desert? That's new. You've seen some screen shots that's of dead dunes, what exactly invokes a "used in 13-2" feeling? And what exactly Luxerion reskinned from?

yes ff13-2 had a desert, you go to it towards the end. it was very grey and it had alot of wasted space. worst area in the game.
#13fftspPosted 4/22/2013 2:29:49 AM
GigerSupreme posted...

yes ff13-2 had a desert, you go to it towards the end. it was very grey and it had alot of wasted space. worst area in the game.

Are you talking about that snow covered area? Or new bodhum? Either way the place felt very empty because of the random encounters and general lack of things to do. I found nothing wrong with the environment, just the execution of what you could do there (if we are talking about the snow covered area). But now your point is lost, anyway they said Nova Chrysallia was built from the ground up, the artwork of Nova and screenshots does prove so, so far, even though we've barely seen 2% of the locations, they've also said that most of Nova will have more of an oldern day look which would negate most of 13 and 13-2's assets which were futeristic. They could reskin grand pulse but that's just one location out of many, and I don't know how they would reskin dungeons since the other 2 games didn't have
---
#14GigerSupremePosted 4/22/2013 2:32:26 AM
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...

Are you talking about that snow covered area? Or new bodhum? Either way the place felt very empty because of the random encounters and general lack of things to do. I found nothing wrong with the environment, just the execution of what you could do there (if we are talking about the snow covered area). But now your point is lost, anyway they said Nova Chrysallia was built from the ground up, the artwork of Nova and screenshots does prove so, so far, even though we've barely seen 2% of the locations, they've also said that most of Nova will have more of an oldern day look which would negate most of 13 and 13-2's assets which were futeristic. They could reskin grand pulse but that's just one location out of many, and I don't know how they would reskin dungeons since the other 2 games didn't have

regardless, i dont believe the areas are geniunely new.

its all just crap they had already that wasnt good enough for the first 2 games.
#15fftspPosted 4/22/2013 3:05:50 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...

its all just crap they had already that wasnt good enough for the first 2 games.

Oh well there is no way of convincing me or you until the actual game comes out, we will see, but can't blame you for thinking that since 13-2 reused assets like nobodies buisness. But I don't see how they could with the this new art direction
---
#16GigerSupremePosted 4/22/2013 3:10:25 AM
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...

Oh well there is no way of convincing me or you until the actual game comes out, we will see, but can't blame you for thinking that since 13-2 reused assets like nobodies buisness. But I don't see how they could with the this new art direction

how is it any different? it looks like the same over done art nouveau crap from the past 2 games.
#17King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/22/2013 4:32:48 AM
One
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#18fftspPosted 4/22/2013 5:09:15 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
fftsp posted...
GigerSupreme posted...

how is it any different? it looks like the same over done art nouveau crap from the past 2 games.

I don't see anything related to the industrial revolution in any concept of the past 2 games, and this game is more environmental than technological, I'm sorry but you'd have to be in huge denial if you can't see there is a difference in this game than the last 2
---
#19j-fielding95Posted 4/22/2013 5:12:53 AM
fftsp posted...
I don't see anything related to the industrial revolution in any concept of the past 2 games, and this game is more environmental than technological, I'm sorry but you'd have to be in huge denial if you can't see there is a difference in this game than the last 2

He's just trolling at this point. Luxerion looks like nothing we have seen before thus far, there wasn't a desert area in prior games, and we never got to explore Valhalla. Therefore the only area we should really be concerned with in regards to reused content is the plains.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#20ClausudoisbackPosted 4/22/2013 5:29:43 AM
Half