So I was playing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and I thought I recognized this

#1Hello4438Posted 4/22/2013 10:43:47 PM
His partner Mizuki sounded so familiar to me. Then she did one of those patented annoyed 'Ok' responses and I knew right away. It was Lightning's voice.
#2VanilleHopenPosted 4/22/2013 10:52:56 PM
I got that feeling too when I saw that girl from xenosaga 1 had yuna's voice... I was like wtf you are not yuna ...

and I always get a laugh out of how many western rpgs this day in age I hear baltheirs voice actor....
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#3Plant42Posted 4/22/2013 10:57:58 PM
It is an ironic role reversal. In NG3 Ryu is voiced by Snow's VA. And they both are using the same tone as Lightning and Snow.
#4heartlesshero17Posted 4/22/2013 11:01:32 PM
I love when I recognize the voice actor in other roles. Its always funny. In XIII-2 I was waiting for Caius to call Serah a hussy and for Serah to start swearing like a sailor cause of the voices XD
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#5DarkFistsPosted 4/22/2013 11:58:07 PM
Plant42 posted...
It is an ironic role reversal. In NG3 Ryu is voiced by Snow's VA. And they both are using the same tone as Lightning and Snow.

Haven't played NG3 yet but...Ryu is voiced by Troy Baker now!?
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#6Plant42Posted 4/23/2013 12:34:08 AM
DarkFists posted...
Plant42 posted...

Yeah. I preferred Ryu's voice in 2 myself.
#7DarkFistsPosted 4/23/2013 12:49:55 AM
Plant42 posted...
DarkFists posted...
Plant42 posted...

Yeah. I preferred Ryu's voice in 2 myself.

I can't imagine him being voice by Troy Baker, and I really like the dude's voice...

His voice in 2 sounded pretty good from what I remember.
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#8heartlesshero17Posted 4/23/2013 12:57:23 AM
Troy Baker surprises me sometimes. He did a pretty kickass Two face in arkham city
---
-PainsPerception
#9DarkFistsPosted 4/23/2013 1:08:02 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Troy Baker surprises me sometimes. He did a pretty kickass Two face in arkham city

Haven't got that far into Arkham City yet (keep getting distracted...good game though)...now I'll be expecting good things from Two Face :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#10heartlesshero17Posted 4/23/2013 1:11:00 AM
DarkFists posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...

Haven't got that far into Arkham City yet (keep getting distracted...good game though)...now I'll be expecting good things from Two Face :P

You won't see him at all after the first encounter unless you have Catwoman's dlc. Such a shame. He was criminally underused
---
-PainsPerception