So I was playing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and I thought I recognized this

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. So I was playing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and I thought I recognized this
2 years ago#1
His partner Mizuki sounded so familiar to me. Then she did one of those patented annoyed 'Ok' responses and I knew right away. It was Lightning's voice.
2 years ago#2
I got that feeling too when I saw that girl from xenosaga 1 had yuna's voice... I was like wtf you are not yuna ...

and I always get a laugh out of how many western rpgs this day in age I hear baltheirs voice actor....
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
2 years ago#3
It is an ironic role reversal. In NG3 Ryu is voiced by Snow's VA. And they both are using the same tone as Lightning and Snow.
2 years ago#4
I love when I recognize the voice actor in other roles. Its always funny. In XIII-2 I was waiting for Caius to call Serah a hussy and for Serah to start swearing like a sailor cause of the voices XD
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
2 years ago#5
Plant42 posted...
It is an ironic role reversal. In NG3 Ryu is voiced by Snow's VA. And they both are using the same tone as Lightning and Snow.

Haven't played NG3 yet but...Ryu is voiced by Troy Baker now!?
---
PSN=Gelthidor
2 years ago#6
DarkFists posted...
Plant42 posted...

Yeah. I preferred Ryu's voice in 2 myself.
2 years ago#7
Plant42 posted...
DarkFists posted...
Plant42 posted...

Yeah. I preferred Ryu's voice in 2 myself.

I can't imagine him being voice by Troy Baker, and I really like the dude's voice...

His voice in 2 sounded pretty good from what I remember.
---
PSN=Gelthidor
2 years ago#8
Troy Baker surprises me sometimes. He did a pretty kickass Two face in arkham city
---
-PainsPerception
2 years ago#9
heartlesshero17 posted...
Troy Baker surprises me sometimes. He did a pretty kickass Two face in arkham city

Haven't got that far into Arkham City yet (keep getting distracted...good game though)...now I'll be expecting good things from Two Face :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
2 years ago#10
DarkFists posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...

Haven't got that far into Arkham City yet (keep getting distracted...good game though)...now I'll be expecting good things from Two Face :P

You won't see him at all after the first encounter unless you have Catwoman's dlc. Such a shame. He was criminally underused
---
-PainsPerception
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. So I was playing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and I thought I recognized this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived