Are you actually happy about the second FFXIII sequel?

#71j-fielding95Posted 4/27/2013 11:17:48 AM
sicko26us posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
What the hell are you even talking about?

The original point of our argument was you saying the ending didn't make sense, me saying why it did, and then you calling me a liar. You then stated blabbering on about Vanille and Fang's focus and how it was different out everyone else's. The reason I disagreed was because Barthandelus said all of their focuses were to destroy Cocoon. They wouldn't be branded by a Pulse Fal'Cie to stop Ragnarok, that doesn't make sense.

Now back to you saying how I'm wrong about the ending. Correct ending please.

j-fielding95 posted...

That doesn't make sense at all, they were all branded at the same time in the same place for the same thing. They had the same focus, if you didn't follow that, then it isn't the games fault since that aspect of the plot is quite explicit.

This is what we are arguing about, Fang and Vanille's focus being the same as the rest of the parties. FYI, I never said you lied, I said you made it up, to your credit I like your ending better than the one we got, but everyone having the same focus is not logical.

Yeah, I didn't mean Vanille there, I meant the rest of the party, since it I know Vanille and Fang were branded beforehand.

As for their focuses being the same:

''After suffering defeat at the hands of the l'Cie, Barthandelus reveals that the l'Cie's Focus is to become Ragnarok and destroy Orphan, the fal'Cie that powers all the other fal'Cie in Cocoon and holds it afloat over Pulse. Barthandelus then claims that Serah's Focus was to gather them together to be made l'Cie so they could bring about Cocoon's destruction.''

That enough proof for you? A message from the actual game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#72Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/27/2013 11:21:47 AM(edited)
Not so much but what the hey. Lightning iz still a baboon.
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#73CatMutoPosted 4/28/2013 11:41:33 AM
Yup. I'm very happy about it - mostly because I was disappointed that we had asstastically boring Sera in the main character role.

C-A
---
"If sense were common, everyone would have it."
The gamer who isn't afraid of admitting to disliking the so-called Best Games of their Generation
#74King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/28/2013 1:30:22 PM
What is this happiness you humans speak of?
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#75ExtremeLightPosted 4/28/2013 2:11:19 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Yes because it's the last one.

That makes no sense. XIII-2 would have been the last one if this wasn't announced.

13-2 had a cliffhanger...
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#76j-fielding95Posted 4/28/2013 3:41:27 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

That makes no sense. XIII-2 would have been the last one if this wasn't announced.

So? A story can end on a cliffhanger.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#77Lacrymosa143Posted 4/28/2013 5:44:04 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

So? A story can end on a cliffhanger.

And a story can finish. And you can simply not get this game. What if Mass Effect 2 was the last one?