Are you going to buy this game?

#21buffy720Posted 4/25/2013 12:55:15 PM
Right now, I'm leaning toward no. I'm thinking I'll just watch any cutscenes involving Noel (and if she appears, Vanille) on YouTube. I'm just not impressed with what I've seen so far. Not interested in only playing as Lightning, S-E.
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
#227lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 1:08:53 PM
buffy720 posted...
Right now, I'm leaning toward no. I'm thinking I'll just watch any cutscenes involving Noel (and if she appears, Vanille) on YouTube. I'm just not impressed with what I've seen so far. Not interested in only playing as Lightning, S-E.

Yeah, Lightning being the only playable character is definitely on my list of cons about LR.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#23KittenSndwchmkrPosted 4/26/2013 1:10:04 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Day 1, to avoid spoilers.

Yeah, cause the story will be mindblowing.

Friggin spoilers...

Seriously?
---
"Yes there is a country named Polland. Perhaps your geographic history needs to be learned again" -MewMewFan/Alantor
#24CineraryPosted 4/26/2013 1:21:29 PM
Definitely, but not until it's cheap.
---
PSN: SouthPhillySanta http://i.imgur.com/X6ju8.png http://i.imgur.com/1in5eWo.jpg
Yo homie...is that my briefcase?
#25Alantor25Posted 4/26/2013 1:36:36 PM
Day 1 for me. or Maybe later. Also, Val doesn't hate the XIII Saga, he just hate the trolls hating the Lightning Saga since he based his hatred from Lightning from Dissdia.
---
Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII to prepare for LR
Got both HDN Victory and Neptunia App!
#26sicko26usPosted 4/26/2013 4:16:59 PM
Hell No, Toriyama has stolen enough of my money with his garbage.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#27CatMutoPosted 4/28/2013 11:46:31 AM
Definitely. As soon as pre-orders are available on Play-Asia, I'm gonna order it.
Even if I have to steal the money together. XD

C-A
---
"If sense were common, everyone would have it."
The gamer who isn't afraid of admitting to disliking the so-called Best Games of their Generation
#28fftspPosted 4/28/2013 12:32:03 PM
sicko26us posted...
Hell No, Toriyama has stolen enough of my money with his garbage.

He might not be "stealing" your money this time around, but he is definitely stealing your time and you are letting him, that's the funny part
---
This place reminds me that common sense isn't that common
#29TrueBURPPosted 4/28/2013 12:34:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30TrueBURPPosted 4/28/2013 12:38:04 PM
Shame on me, but I will.
---
SCREAM POETRY...