The most polished Final Fantasy ever?

#11ArmPillowPosted 4/26/2013 9:37:30 PM
if it comes close to XIII's graphics, maybe..
i agree TC, XIII-2 graphics were complete downgraded.
but for me, XII's the most polished, for its generation.
---
R.I.P. LucasArts
#12TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/26/2013 10:36:29 PM
I had none of those issues in 13-2. As for the lower graphical quality, I blame the xbox and DLC sizes.

Also, he means every aspect of the game, not just graphics.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil
#13TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/26/2013 10:49:51 PM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Even pieces of turd need to be polished.

Do you do that to try to fit in?
---
#14kupo1705Posted 4/27/2013 3:38:48 AM
I don't see how a game that's supposedly open world can be more polished than the hallways from FFXIII.
FFXIII-2 was already much less polished.
#15wafflepitarmPosted 4/27/2013 3:45:06 AM
Toriyama says a lot of things. Followers of Tori-san should gather around so they can thow their undies on a large pile.
---
Why is it always the customers fault when developers cant handle feedback
- dont bother discussing my username, i heard it a thousand times
#16LolOkayPosted 4/27/2013 3:58:31 AM
Polished doesn't just mean better graphics.

Visually, I'm expecting it to look better than XIII-2 but not as great as XIII. I'm also thinking they mean polished in terms of gameplay so a steady framerate and tight, responsive controls that don't feel clunky.
#17King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/27/2013 4:34:54 AM(edited)
In terms of mechanics the game should be relatively glitch and error free, so in aspect the game will be polished.

Yes. I have to polish turd all day at my job in order to fit in. What an astute question.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#18Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/27/2013 4:32:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QrzHR.gif
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#19TheGreatPotatoPosted 4/27/2013 5:45:48 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
In terms of mechanics the game should be relatively glitch and error free, so in aspect the game will be polished.

Yes. I have to polish turd all day at my job in order to fit in. What an astute question.

Is that what you think I meant?
---
#20MalakTawusPosted 4/27/2013 6:21:35 AM(edited)
Tbh i find it difficult that an open world game like LR will be more polished than FFXIII, especially since FFXIII (ps3 version in particular) was extremely polished imo.

.....but personally i think he was thinking something in particular when he said that and we don't understand 'cause (obviously) we can't read his mind,lol.

Of course if instead LR will reveal to really be very polished like FFXIII i'll be more than happy.
In their favour this time they have that they know how to use their resources better than before since they have more experience.......but on the contrary they are dealing with a completely new (and different from usual) battle system, a variety of gameplay mechanics never done in the first two entries and an open world that changes with the flow of time where , quite evidently, glitches could appear more easily than before, A LOT more easily imo.....
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."