An idea for a more interesting villain (if you decide to label him a villain)

#81hyro56Posted 4/29/2013 4:37:44 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
hyro56 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
I eat anything.

YOU'RE BACK!

No one has been that enthusiastic about me. Th-Thank you. *sniffs*

But seriously, I been back. Kouuta is me, remember? :V

But now you're "you" again. The real you.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#82Panda_KunPosted 4/29/2013 4:37:49 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
I eat anything.

Even me?!

I'm saving you for last.

Does that mean you'll eat yourself first?

That's silly. You're silly.
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#83kupo1705Posted 4/29/2013 4:45:12 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
I eat anything.

Even me?!

I'm saving you for last.

You're sillier.
#84Panda_KunPosted 4/29/2013 5:08:21 PM
hyro56 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
hyro56 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
I eat anything.

YOU'RE BACK!

No one has been that enthusiastic about me. Th-Thank you. *sniffs*

But seriously, I been back. Kouuta is me, remember? :V

But now you're "you" again. The real you.

>_>

Panda is Kouuta. And... Kouuta is Panda too. They're all me. They make me, "me."
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#85Panda_KunPosted 4/29/2013 5:09:19 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Even me?!

I'm saving you for last.

You're sillier.

You're the silliest of them all.
---
#86Elice_CarolPosted 4/30/2013 10:27:31 AM
It is quite easy to use societies' laws to claim that a consciously aware entity/being should not decide to create the universe, assuming he/she/it is aware of the crimes that could happen. Otherwise that being/entity will be responsible for the crimes, and should be put on trial. Since Society should deem the exact creation of this universe as an unacceptable decision (assuming the creator is a consciously aware being), it logically follows that it should be a crime to not end the universe (should there be a way to do it, also an exception arises here but won't go into it).

All of that is simply using the laws which your society have decided to enforce.

Here's the thing, nobody has the ability to create the universe in our society, and we're happy for that. All we have is our own lives to shape, the only thing we'd idealistically wish upon others would be to make things a lot more equal for everyone. I don't know what point I'm making, so I'm gonna raise another: Society must have a massive ego to want to toy with the entire universe, and with the villain you're pitting one man against billions of other planets, solar systems and blahdyblah. For a setting like Final Fantasy, you're treading way too deeply into sci-fi territory, so much that you'd be better off raising this point on the Mass Effect boards.
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/