No new human antagonists revealed yet? Does this mean...

#1chaosflame108Posted 4/29/2013 12:31:16 PM
Caius was shown in the very first ever 13-2 footage, but this game has shown us nothing. Although, to be fair we've only had one official trailer, but still...

Hmm...is this maybe a sign that most of this game's antagonists will be Falcie/Gods?

I suppose since this is the climax of the series, that it would be ill advised to include new characters, but who exactly will Lightning be fighting against in this game?

All of the screenshots depict her completing various sidequests, not really world threatening stuff. -____-

Hmm........maybe the old party members will act as her antagonists? After all, some old interview did say that the original cast was influenced by Chaos.

Anyway whatever, i'm just curious on what people's thoughts are.

Also, no I haven't forgotten about Lumina.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#2Panda_KunPosted 4/29/2013 12:36:07 PM
Lightning will be fighting Bhujivelze. Duh.
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#3Elice_CarolPosted 4/29/2013 12:36:48 PM
I wonder how wide that mouth of yours can get, hm? -________________________-
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#4hyro56Posted 4/29/2013 12:39:40 PM
SE's marketing team is non-existent. Just wait for E3.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#5Rodrigo996Posted 4/29/2013 2:39:43 PM
hyro56 posted...

I think the same
#6MalakTawusPosted 4/29/2013 3:18:27 PM(edited)
Well, actually Lightning will have human enemies considering that SE said that her old friends will be corrupted in the beginning (plus Caius and maybe Yeul).

Imo her old friends will make great enemies for Lightning since not only they are all quite strong (maybe even stronger thanx to the corruption) but also 'cause they wouldn't be new characters that could seem "rushed" in the story.

Imo ALL the new Lightning's enemies shouldn't be characters appearing out of nowhere, that's why i hope that the new main opponents will be ALL Fal' Cies or gods (maybe even chaos-corrupted Fal' Cies), especialy the big ones like Lind,Pulse.chaos, Mwynn and Bhuni.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#7Emerald_WyvernPosted 4/29/2013 3:32:13 PM
MalakTawus posted...
Well, actually Lightning will have human enemies considering that SE said that her old friends will be corrupted in the beginning (plus Caius and maybe Yeul).

Imo her old friends will make great enemies for Lightning since not only they are all quite strong (maybe even stronger thanx to the corruption) but also 'cause they wouldn't be new characters that could seem "rushed" in the story.

Imo ALL the new Lightning's enemies shouldn't be characters appearing out of nowhere, that's why i hope that the new main opponents will be ALL Fal' Cies or gods (maybe even chaos-corrupted Fal' Cies), especialy the big ones like Lind,Pulse.chaos, Mwynn and Bhuni.

I like this. Fight her old allies, get them back on her side, convert Caius and Yeul and fix the timeline? Yes please.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#8lastoutlaw113Posted 4/29/2013 6:07:30 PM
MalakTawus posted...

It'd be awesome if they re-joined you as you beat them, and you eventually ended up with a party of the original six plus Noel, though there's probably little to no chance of that happening.
#9MagiusNecrosPosted 4/29/2013 6:13:16 PM
hyro56 posted...

They use twitter and facebook for marketing. Of course it's nonexistent when they blew 100 million to market Tomb Raider.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#10chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:33:08 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I wonder how wide that mouth of yours can get, hm? -________________________-

Why hello my dear sweet Elice, I see you are just as radiant and cheerful as ever. ^_____________^

Such a delight.

I hope everyone else enjoyed Elice's contributions to my thread, she is so insightful isn't she? One would infer that she has an early copy of the game. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!