No new human antagonists revealed yet? Does this mean...

#11chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 8:36:21 PM
MalakTawus posted...
Well, actually Lightning will have human enemies considering that SE said that her old friends will be corrupted in the beginning (plus Caius and maybe Yeul).

Imo her old friends will make great enemies for Lightning since not only they are all quite strong (maybe even stronger thanx to the corruption) but also 'cause they wouldn't be new characters that could seem "rushed" in the story.

Imo ALL the new Lightning's enemies shouldn't be characters appearing out of nowhere, that's why i hope that the new main opponents will be ALL Fal' Cies or gods (maybe even chaos-corrupted Fal' Cies), especialy the big ones like Lind,Pulse.chaos, Mwynn and Bhuni.

Yes, I would greatly enjoy that scenario.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#12MysteryVeilPosted 4/29/2013 8:42:35 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I wonder how wide that mouth of yours can get, hm? -________________________-

Why hello my dear sweet Elice, I see you are just as radiant and cheerful as ever. ^_____________^

Such a delight.

I hope everyone else enjoyed Elice's contributions to my thread, she is so insightful isn't she? One would infer that she has an early copy of the game. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Maybe she does...
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#13Panda_KunPosted 4/29/2013 8:43:11 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I wonder how wide that mouth of yours can get, hm? -________________________-

Why hello my dear sweet Elice, I see you are just as radiant and cheerful as ever. ^_____________^

Such a delight.

I hope everyone else enjoyed Elice's contributions to my thread, she is so insightful isn't she? One would infer that she has an early copy of the game. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I detect mild signs of sarcasm.
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#14CheckDaMicPosted 4/30/2013 9:09:33 AM
Great thread. Was just thinking the same thing myself.

Caius was shown very early, yet this time around we have no true enemy revealed. This could mean Caius is still the final boss. This could also mean that Square is going the old fashioned route and saving the final boss as a surprise (which i prefer).

Perhaps a combination of both (FF4), with Golbez (Caius) and Zemus (Bhuninvelze/Lumina etc).

The story in general is shrouded in mystery. I've said this before, but don't be surprised that its because the story is shallow, and revealing anything would give too much away (much like Mirror of Fate). It's all about what is happening in the industry in current.

As mentioned by others here, the only ones we've seen or heard is Noel and friends. While this doesn't add up to a final boss, it certainly plays the role of the game well so far, since the game is less about the main story, and more about open world side quests, liberating souls etc.

I can't expect the final boss to end up as much, nor the main story with it already being too short, plus add in how much of that is sidequests, and you have a rather shallow story.

I expect more, but we'll see. I wanna fight the Gods. I think that would be a awesome addition to the game, like a God on each continent. They control the way people are thinking. It makes sense, but doesn't if she has to fight Bhunivelze. We'll see though.
#15chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:09:52 PM
Spoilers for 13-2.

Thx for contributing man.

Caius was shown very early, yet this time around we have no true enemy revealed. This could mean Caius is still the final boss. This could also mean that Square is going the old fashioned route and saving the final boss as a surprise (which i prefer).

Regarding Caius, would he even be a threat anymore? I'm wondering if he would even have any powers left, considering his "fuel source" Etro has died.

Although, seeing as the world was drowned in Chaos, maybe he would be even more beastly than before? After all in Valhalla he stated "Here in Valhalla...the chaos is my ally."

I think some could final bosses would be:

1. Caius(he is oblivious to the impending fate, and fights to protect "Yeul's world").

2. Hallowed Pulse.

3. Fell Lindzei.

4. The brightest crystal of all, Bhunivelze.
---
#16Elice_CarolPosted 4/30/2013 2:36:27 PM

Such a delight.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/The%204th%20Crap/potatoes_zpse92f2d8c.jpg
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#17roxas9001Posted 4/30/2013 4:17:51 PM
Regarding Caius, would he even be a threat anymore? I'm wondering if he would even have any powers left, considering his "fuel source" Etro has died.

Although, seeing as the world was drowned in Chaos, maybe he would be even more beastly than before? After all in Valhalla he stated "Here in Valhalla...the chaos is my ally"

He now has an unlimited supply and again all the heart did was make him immortal.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#18zodiac_swordPosted 4/30/2013 5:02:34 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

Such a delight.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/The%204th%20Crap/potatoes_zpse92f2d8c.jpg

So ass-kissing works on you?
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#19chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:41:16 PM
More 13-2 spoilers.

roxas9001 posted...

Although, seeing as the world was drowned in Chaos, maybe he would be even more beastly than before? After all in Valhalla he stated "Here in Valhalla...the chaos is my ally"

He now has an unlimited supply and again all the heart did was make him immortal.

Is that certain? Noel wanted to become a guardian because he claimed all Guardians would receive the power of chaos. So what, when an individual becomes a guardian, they just automatically obtain dominion over chaos? I was of the assumption that the heart gave the guardians their power. That would also go along with Caius' "There can only be one guardian." Cause, there is only one heart of chaos floating around.
---
#20chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:42:04 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Such a delight.

So ass-kissing works on you?

*woosh*
---