No new human antagonists revealed yet? Does this mean...

#21Lacrymosa143Posted 4/30/2013 10:21:26 PM
MalakTawus posted...
Well, actually Lightning will have human enemies considering that SE said that her old friends will be corrupted in the beginning (plus Caius and maybe Yeul).

Imo her old friends will make great enemies for Lightning since not only they are all quite strong (maybe even stronger thanx to the corruption) but also 'cause they wouldn't be new characters that could seem "rushed" in the story.

Imo ALL the new Lightning's enemies shouldn't be characters appearing out of nowhere, that's why i hope that the new main opponents will be ALL Fal' Cies or gods (maybe even chaos-corrupted Fal' Cies), especialy the big ones like Lind,Pulse.chaos, Mwynn and Bhuni.

I could dig this if it was done right. Especially if they Finally bring back Fang and Vanille. It was an injustice that they had such a small part in XIII-2 considering they were the heroes of XIII.
#22Elice_CarolPosted 5/1/2013 7:19:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23wafflepitarmPosted 5/1/2013 7:21:23 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Póg mo thom.

ping pang pog
---
Why is it always the customers fault when developers cant handle feedback
- dont bother discussing my username, i heard it a thousand times
#24Panda_KunPosted 5/1/2013 8:26:41 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Póg mo thom.

Shut up.
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#25chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:14:04 PM
Umm..........yeah, could we stay on topic please. I could do without the scottish gaelic, thank you very much. -____-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#26RomangeloPosted 5/1/2013 1:36:06 PM
The Great Caius is the best!! he surpassed Sephiroth and shouldn't be replaced in this game with a new main villain.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#27hyro56Posted 5/1/2013 3:01:01 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

That's a first.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#28zodiac_swordPosted 5/1/2013 3:03:08 PM
Romangelo posted...
The Great Caius is the best!! he surpassed Sephiroth and shouldn't be replaced in this game with a new main villain.

Seriously dude, shut up. Do you enjoy sounding like a complete moron?
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#29roxas9001Posted 5/1/2013 4:36:55 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
More 13-2 spoilers.

roxas9001 posted...
Regarding Caius, would he even be a threat anymore? I'm wondering if he would even have any powers left, considering his "fuel source" Etro has died.

Although, seeing as the world was drowned in Chaos, maybe he would be even more beastly than before? After all in Valhalla he stated "Here in Valhalla...the chaos is my ally"

He now has an unlimited supply and again all the heart did was make him immortal.

Is that certain? Noel wanted to become a guardian because he claimed all Guardians would receive the power of chaos. So what, when an individual becomes a guardian, they just automatically obtain dominion over chaos? I was of the assumption that the heart gave the guardians their power. That would also go along with Caius' "There can only be one guardian." Cause, there is only one heart of chaos floating around.

Well, they become L'Cie first then I guess the power of chaos comes later.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#30chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 12:34:21 PM
roxas9001 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
More 13-2 spoilers.

roxas9001 posted...
Regarding Caius, would he even be a threat anymore? I'm wondering if he would even have any powers left, considering his "fuel source" Etro has died.

Although, seeing as the world was drowned in Chaos, maybe he would be even more beastly than before? After all in Valhalla he stated "Here in Valhalla...the chaos is my ally"

He now has an unlimited supply and again all the heart did was make him immortal.

Is that certain? Noel wanted to become a guardian because he claimed all Guardians would receive the power of chaos. So what, when an individual becomes a guardian, they just automatically obtain dominion over chaos? I was of the assumption that the heart gave the guardians their power. That would also go along with Caius' "There can only be one guardian." Cause, there is only one heart of chaos floating around.

Well, they become L'Cie first then I guess the power of chaos comes later.

Oh right, I forgot that guardians are made into L'cie. I suppose that is the "power" Noel was seeking.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!