[News] Paradox Endings may be alluded to in LR

#11mahroflcopterPosted 4/29/2013 5:30:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12Panda_KunPosted 4/29/2013 5:36:07 PM
hyro56 posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
hyro56 posted...
I thought you liked the Lightning Saga.

lol. That's the second time I've heard that here. I don't.

Oh

Perhaps I confused you with zombie_basher13 again...

I don't think that guy likes LR much. He's usually over at the Versus Board.
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#13zombie_basher13Posted 4/29/2013 9:57:48 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
hyro56 posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
hyro56 posted...

Oh

I do like LR. But I definitely prefer Versus board and game.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#14new_traditionPosted 4/29/2013 10:45:19 PM
Whoa, my reading comprehension is crap-I thought this was saying there ARE going to be multiple/paradox endings in LR itself, lol.

(although I would absolutely love some alternate endings or something in LR; I got some morbid hopes to see some angtsy endings :'D)

As for seeing those Paradox endings from FFXIII-2 get some sort of nod to in LR, I highly doubt it. LR, while allegedly a stand alone game, still continues on from a specific ending in FFXIII-2, right? How are we to see Serah living in denial in a dream world, or the AIs versions of her and Noel? What about Serah and Snow riding off on the Shivamobile?

It might be possible the world of LR is a collapse of all time and possibilities, and to f*ck with Lightning, the antagonistic entity of the game will troll her by showing her all these what-ifs, especially ones where Serah is alive and happy without her D:
#15heartlesshero17Posted 4/29/2013 10:50:15 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
hyro56 posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
hyro56 posted...

Oh

I do like LR. But I definitely prefer Versus board and game.

Versus board is better
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#16marcBookPosted 4/29/2013 11:44:36 PM
"news"

i feel like they're going round in circles.
---
"The whole building's coming down!"
"This isn't good!!!" YOU THINK!?
#17kanartPosted 4/30/2013 12:56:47 AM
The game keeps looking better and better but I have the feeling those endings won't have much influence.
#18Lindaru111Posted 4/30/2013 1:07:35 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
GILGAMESH stoled all 13 crystals and scattered them everytime he tripped off a bridge and now you have to build up enough gil to buy his Crystal radar that only he knows how to make.

Thus Dissidia happens...
My god...
---
You don't need a reason to help people - Zidane (FFIX)
#19CheckDaMicPosted 4/30/2013 9:12:41 AM
it's very possible, but not likely to happen.
#20Elice_CarolPosted 4/30/2013 10:34:49 AM
"Toriyama: Lightning Returns marks the end of the story of Lightning, so we made %u200B%u200Bseveral arrangements. For example, the theme “Crimson Blitz” is still based on the music “Blinded By Light” but with some modifications. I only remember having said the themes of the game were “save the world” and “the redemption of Lightning” to M.Hamauzu who then created the music according to his interpretation."

This game was planned from the very beginning, guys. If you look up the official synopsis for FFXIII, there'll be three sentences. "A prayer for redemption. A wish to protect the world. A promise to challenge destiny." The last two sentences refer to XIII-2 and XIII respectively, while the first focuses on LR. The people of Luxerion pray to Bhunivelze for salvation, while Lightning herself wants redemption for dragging Serah into her fight with Caius.
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/