just how old is Dajh?

#11chaosflame108Posted 5/1/2013 1:53:01 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
How come that, in the 3 years since XIII nobody's physically aged (asides from the off-screen Hope) or bothered to change their clothes? Snow made an effort, but it's still top-notch laziness on Team NORA's part. Look at Serah in the opening scenes of New Bodhum, sleeping in her good clothes. She had to get a paradox to help her take off her bloody socks.

It's called cutting cost by reusing assets. If you're asking for an in game reason for cast members refusing to change clothes.

Umm, yeah...when has any rpg character changed clothes ever(outside of gameplay mechanics)?

Noel's been around for almost 500 years, and he is still wearing the same clothing. It's pointless to ask questions like this. It would be like asking "How come characters swords don't rust after repeated use." -__________________-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#12RomangeloPosted 5/1/2013 2:00:15 PM
hope he'll be old enough to be killed in this game.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#13King_Shortt_IXPosted 5/1/2013 2:01:25 PM
Dajh is going to be the mastermind behind it all. There is something not quite right about that boy.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#14jimrichardsPosted 5/2/2013 6:11:51 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/3%20Times%20The%20Crap/dolanclaus.pno

I think you accidentally the link, Elice. Also video game characters actually do change clothes. They just have dozens of the same outfit.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#15Elice_CarolPosted 5/2/2013 9:43:23 AM
It's called cutting cost by reusing assets. If you're asking for an in game reason for cast members refusing to change clothes.

Umm, yeah...when has any rpg character changed clothes ever(outside of gameplay mechanics)?

Noel's been around for almost 500 years, and he is still wearing the same clothing. It's pointless to ask questions like this. It would be like asking "How come characters swords don't rust after repeated use." -__________________-

That is such a bad argument. With all of the money they're using to make the game, is it THAT intolerable for them to just make Lebreau wear a pair of trousers, or have Gadot wear a shirt, or stop Serah from constantly looking like a recycled hentai character? =_________________________________________________=
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#16chaosflame108Posted 5/2/2013 1:32:49 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

That is such a bad argument. With all of the money they're using to make the game, is it THAT intolerable for them to just make Lebreau wear a pair of trousers, or have Gadot wear a shirt, or stop Serah from constantly looking like a recycled hentai character? =_________________________________________________=

lol I hope you realize that 13-2 was a budget game. I'm not saying square didn't work hard on it, but to compare it to the same "scale" as a "main" release(ff13/ff12 ect,) is simply ridiculous.

Also, why are you ignoring the DLC costumes? Wait...I feel like i'm forgetting something......hmm?

>________________________________< ^_____________________^ O_________________o
?_____________3
>________________________________>
\(^o^)/
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#17SamcittPosted 5/6/2013 1:39:31 AM
I would say "Age in FFXIII + 1 year" - If he is being taught by Serah until about 1AF or so before the two disappear then he would have had a fair few classes with Serah to remember (and thus missed not having them anymore) whilst still being able to have the same character model as before. Plus, Hope (speaking in 10AF) would not have seen either of them for nine years or so and can round it up fairly to a decade.