Lightning woulda been better as a sidekick

#21OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/3/2013 6:01:12 PM
This post is so sexist, I can't even. :u We get it, you don't like playing as a female for whatever reason. Get over it. Stop making veiled topics about it and move on.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#22hyro56Posted 5/3/2013 6:01:56 PM
Lightning have been better in a different game.

She's that bad.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#23mistermikeymike(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 11:08:18 PM(edited)
Alarei posted...
mistermikeymike posted...
Alarei posted...
Looks like TC has found his niche in sexist trolling. It will never happen, Toriyama is too in love with his strong, independent Goddess. No one else gets her. That's a shame, because IMO her and Fang would make a great couple ^_^

i was unaware saying a character wouldve been a better sidekick was sexist. hold on let me call the media, i think they got a new member for their politically correct department.

You really don't have to try this hard you know.....

It's not sexist. Unless you're a politically correct feminazi.

OpheliaAdenade posted...
This post is so sexist, I can't even. :u We get it, you don't like playing as a female for whatever reason. Get over it. Stop making veiled topics about it and move on.

I'm getting beef from the chick who posts pre-teen fangirl posts about Lightning all the time.

Let's be honest here. This is a common video game plot yet somehow I'm sexist. It's only sexist because you're looking to call someone sexist.
---
You do not have a waifu.
#24OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/3/2013 11:36:07 PM

I'm getting beef from the chick who posts pre-teen fangirl posts about Lightning all the time.

Let's be honest here. This is a common video game plot yet somehow I'm sexist. It's only sexist because you're looking to call someone sexist.

I've never done that, not even once. I'm not that big a fan of Lightning. >_> Please get your facts straight before you say such things. Go and try to find once instance of me doing that.

And it is sexist because it is coming from your mouth, considering the other things you have posted. It isn't hard to see what motivates you.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#25AlareiPosted 5/3/2013 11:49:38 PM

It's not sexist. Unless you're a politically correct feminazi.

You are trying even harder than Lightning now. It's a shame Ophelia is biting.
#26DragoonGriffithPosted 5/4/2013 12:12:24 AM
Seems like the mods here truly are butthurt feminist Lightning fanboys.

Took a regular internet joke seriously...
---
DQ: VII > V > VI > VIII = IX > III > IV > I > II
#27shinigami_matt(Moderator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:22:03 AM(edited)
DragoonGriffith posted...
Seems like the mods here truly are butthurt feminist Lightning fanboys.

Took a regular internet joke seriously...

Did you at least try to appeal it?

Edit: never mind. I made a joke like that on the SH boards and got modded for being sexist.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#28DragoonGriffithPosted 5/4/2013 12:26:27 AM
I get that it was sexist, but that was also the whole point of the joke. And given the topic...

Ah well doesn't matter. I've accepted it anyway.
---
DQ: VII > V > VI > VIII = IX > III > IV > I > II
#29shinigami_matt(Moderator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:27:50 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
I get that it was sexist, but that was also the whole point of the joke. And given the topic...

Ah well doesn't matter. I've accepted it anyway.

Yeah, I figured if you do it about a fictional character, it's ok. But nah, offensive is the most strict rule here. >_<
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger