Grey DeLisle: "Just finished voicing a little Final Fantasy...."

#1theofficefan99Posted 5/3/2013 8:14:13 PM
https://twitter.com/GreyDeLisle

What do you think it'll be?

Final Fantasy XIV?
Lightning Returns?
Versus XIII?

There's a Youtube comment in this video claiming that she's the voice of Stella Nox Fleuret from Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but as with all rumors surrounding the game, it could be a giant load of crock.

Here's the link to the Youtube quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZvdT3QS4k

"You will see the announcement in a few days. Stella is being voiced by Grey Delisle."

What do you guys think?

Personally, I hope that she's Stella's voice actress, but I'm expecting her to be a voice actress for Lumina or something.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2Panda_KunPosted 5/3/2013 8:23:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3CheckDaMicPosted 5/3/2013 8:28:43 PM
i hope its etro.

or lumina
#4Panda_KunPosted 5/3/2013 8:41:23 PM(edited)
I'm more inclined to believe she was referring to Lumina or perhaps one of the classes in FFXIV since she done MMORPG before.

But Stella? Bah. A fool's dream.
---
J-fielding95- Guurrl, you so racist.
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#5King_Shortt_IXPosted 5/3/2013 8:44:39 PM
Another good va dragged into the pits of Final Fantasy, and her talents will be wasted with awful dialogue and poor voice directing.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#6MagiusNecrosPosted 5/3/2013 8:49:30 PM
I'm also voicing Percival in FFXVI
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#7theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:15:23 PM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Another good va dragged into the pits of Final Fantasy, and her talents will be wasted with awful dialogue and poor voice directing.

Not all FF's have awful dialogue. I thought FF's IV DS, V GBA, VI GBA, IX, XI, XII, XIV and Tactics all had pretty good dialogue.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#8Neutron15Posted 5/3/2013 10:18:33 PM
the new voice of kupo
---
I SUPPORT RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE (REVELATIONS STYLE)
#9heartlesshero17Posted 5/4/2013 2:38:12 AM
Maybe its for a new dissidia?

Hey wouldn't be the first time a voice actor confirmed a role before a game was out. Bobby edner did it. Though nobody noticed until months later when the game was known about cause nobody really cared about vaan but hey it technically happened
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#10CranberryTacoPosted 5/4/2013 3:03:17 AM
No idea.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong