Why in the world does this FF board have like no FF13 fans at all?

#1gfaqsterPosted 5/6/2013 12:10:08 AM
WTF?

Thats like going on the Call of Duty boards and 99% of the people there are just haters.
Can someone explain to me why only FF13 and Lightning haters are on this board?
Don't they have anything better to do?

I like Lightning, FF13 and FF games in general yet each time I come here its always troll topics and hating on the game that is this board.

what gives?
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#2marcBookPosted 5/6/2013 12:11:15 AM
I'm a ffxiii fan that despise XIII-2.
---
man i am so badass
#3TehAssasinPosted 5/6/2013 12:14:39 AM
VanilleHopen says Hi!
#4SamcittPosted 5/6/2013 12:15:04 AM
Valhalla's chaos swallowed them all up. In their corrupted form they now resemble a species of troll.
#5roxas9001Posted 5/6/2013 12:15:37 AM
Dumbasses here ran everyone off.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#6drsw36Posted 5/6/2013 12:18:52 AM
gfaqster posted...
WTF?

Thats like going on the Call of Duty boards and 99% of the people there are just haters.
Can someone explain to me why only FF13 and Lightning haters are on this board?
Don't they have anything better to do?

I like Lightning, FF13 and FF games in general yet each time I come here its always troll topics and hating on the game that is this board.

what gives?

I think FFXIII fans are sick of haters so they just leave. Some even get insulted for liking the FFXIII saga.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#7HopesNo1FanPosted 5/6/2013 12:26:55 AM
Even the haters are getting sick of their own hating, first they were "FFXIII SUCKS, SERAH'S THE WORST, FIRE TORIYAMA" but now they go on for hours like this "I ate a sandwich, pandas are evil, etc..."
It's incredibly pathetic.

I come to this board so rarely now and it's worse every time.
---
Eternal Sonata > Hyperdimension Neptunia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ni No Kuni
#8AwesomeOSaucePosted 5/6/2013 12:32:21 AM
Explanation:

very angry and bitter old school FF fans from the NES, SNES and PS1 days (even some PS2 days) all of a sudden felt it was their duty to voice their anger for games that they know hardly anything about and have never even really took the time to play.

They create joke topics in a way to anger FF13 and Lightning fans and by doing this they ease the torment they are undergoing so they keep doing it.

Quite sad.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#9LolOkayPosted 5/6/2013 12:53:36 AM
Because their not very vocal. They've realised how horrid this board is and how pointless it is to argue with sad, bitter NES/ps1 ff fans.

I barely post here anymore because discussions don't exist here, and if they do they're derailed instantly. I'll admit that this board has had a few gems though, like the Fragments After thread and it's still great for new info (discussing that new info is another story though), which is the reason I check in on it.
#10dils-dPosted 5/6/2013 12:57:17 AM
I'm a legit fan of the Lightning Saga, but I'm not a blind fanboy. I realize and accept the undeniable flaws of the sub-series and hope most of them are dealt with in this installment.
---
http://goo.gl/RH0AS
hugs are drugs