Why in the world does this FF board have like no FF13 fans at all?

#241King_Shortt_IXPosted 5/7/2013 5:59:15 AM(edited)
You do realise you are one of the 'haters', right?

Am I now?
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#242TheGreatPotatoPosted 5/7/2013 6:42:54 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...

Am I now?

Yes, you are.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil
#243kratoscar2008Posted 5/7/2013 8:37:59 AM
If FF is going to get better, then LR MUST flop.

Here a PS1 era FF fan that has played all the numbered FF games except XI and XIII onwards (barely 15 hours in it).
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/forum.php Vic is baaaack.
#244MoooglemanPosted 5/7/2013 8:42:17 AM
It's because FF fans are still passionate about the series despite FF13 not even feeling like an FF and they have no hope for this game but have no other FF game to look forward to since type 0 isn't coming out here. So they stick around here and pray to god the series gets back on track after this entry. The really optimistic ones like myself note that 13-2 improved al to even if it still wasn't really FFish but a better step then 13 and hope that this can be even better than the firt 2 entry's.

Most FF13 fans seem to be newer gamers, I said most not all for those who liked this series from the beginning and liked 13. Which is fine. The people that like 13 get way to much hate for a board relating to 13 imo they get sick and leave and leave the butt hurt fan boys/girls to run the boards.

I will get this game day one as per usual and I just hope it's worth it. Squaresoft was my favorite company and I'm just hoping squeenix can come to and reclaim the glory of the old enix and squaresoft games.
#245mahroflcopterPosted 5/7/2013 9:29:09 AM
kratoscar2008 posted...

Here a PS1 era FF fan that has played all the numbered FF games except XI and XIII onwards (barely 15 hours in it).

No, all LR flopping will do is tell Square "We have to play it safe, no more innovation". LR is actually trying to be innovative and is actually addressing all fan complaints by adding in towns, shops, inns, dungeons, open world elements, heavy customization, increased environmental interactivity, tons of side quests, tons of NPCs, rather complex NPC patterns, and emphasis on item use and is going above and beyond by adding more experimental elements like a rather complex day and night system (NPCs at different places at different times all over the game), a hybrid timer system, an overhauled battle system, etc. If this fails , it will send the wrong message to Square, and we'll end up with XV being a "playing it safe" title.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#246lindaluvPosted 5/7/2013 9:51:19 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

No, all LR flopping will do is tell Square "We have to play it safe, no more innovation". LR is actually trying to be innovative and is actually addressing all fan complaints by adding in towns, shops, inns, dungeons, open world elements, heavy customization, increased environmental interactivity, tons of side quests, tons of NPCs, rather complex NPC patterns, and emphasis on item use and is going above and beyond by adding more experimental elements like a rather complex day and night system (NPCs at different places at different times all over the game), a hybrid timer system, an overhauled battle system, etc. If this fails , it will send the wrong message to Square, and we'll end up with XV being a "playing it safe" title.

I dont see FANG in that explaination... T_T
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
#247RedZakuPosted 5/7/2013 10:45:55 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Because a majority of FF fans want good FF games and this stuff is not it. Though they really shouldn't lurk around here. For me, there's the Versus XIII and XV boards, and I'm on those boards much more often than on this board. Well, I try to avoid the XV board because it's full of terrible people.

Holy **** did the terrible writing finally sink in SHF~!?
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#248RedZakuPosted 5/7/2013 10:46:53 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Nothing like the fanboys to enable the trolls, and trolls to enable the fanboys. Someday this battle will continue on the next FF board.

You do realize this post makes you sound like one the fanboys, right?
---
#249Elice_CarolPosted 5/7/2013 10:47:35 AM
Alright look, I'm normally a chill person, and I'm not going to get swept into some kind of message board "drama(lol really?)"

Let's try and make peace shall we? My emoticons seem to bother you for some reason. Explain to me in a rational and un-condescending tone why they bother you, and i'll consider stopping.

As emotes tend to represent how one is feeling at the moment, it comes as no surprise that I believe that you're upset and cranky all the time.
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#250RedZakuPosted 5/7/2013 10:48:30 AM
Romangelo posted...
cuz the fans have thing to do in real life.

haters spend 12 hours a day spamming crap about XIII on their mother's computers.

Trying too hard bro. AND THAT's MY THIRD POST IN A ROW! It's good to be back!
---