the final boss?

#21j-fielding95Posted 5/8/2013 1:41:10 AM
MalakTawus posted...
Imo Chaos will be the main enemy in the sense that it will be the known enemy from the very beginning, but the real final boss will be Bhuni.

Some of you have asked why Bhuni should be the final boss despite he seems to be an ally, my answer to that is pretty simple: if you read the mythos you'll easily notice that Bhuni is NOT that kind and he almost surely doesn'tlike humanity at all since it rapresents mortality (something that he hates and fears).

Plus he easily gets paranoid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#22MalakTawusPosted 5/8/2013 2:42:09 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Imo Chaos will be the main enemy in the sense that it will be the known enemy from the very beginning, but the real final boss will be Bhuni.

Some of you have asked why Bhuni should be the final boss despite he seems to be an ally, my answer to that is pretty simple: if you read the mythos you'll easily notice that Bhuni is NOT that kind and he almost surely doesn'tlike humanity at all since it rapresents mortality (something that he hates and fears).

Exactly.
If, for example, Lightning becomes too strong, i definitely can imagine Bhuni to feel threatened by her.........and when he feels threatened it seems that he doesn't take it very well.

.....but tbh i personally think that this time Bhuni has planned to betray Lightning since the very beginning, but since Lightning knows how Bhuni treated Etro, i wouldn't be surprised if she agrees to ally with Bhuni while preparing a countermove herself.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#23j-fielding95Posted 5/8/2013 3:00:28 AM
MalakTawus posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MalakTawus posted...

Exactly.
If, for example, Lightning becomes too strong, i definitely can imagine Bhuni to feel threatened by her.........and when he feels threatened it seems that he doesn't take it very well.

.....but tbh i personally think that this time Bhuni has planned to betray Lightning since the very beginning, but since Lightning knows how Bhuni treated Etro, i wouldn't be surprised if she agrees to ally with Bhuni while preparing a countermove herself.

The heart of Bhunivelze's actions is to destroy what's left of Mwynn anyway, so I can't see the two getting along for very long.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#24e4josh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:57:57 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
MalakTawus posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MalakTawus posted...

Exactly.

The heart of Bhunivelze's actions is to destroy what's left of Mwynn anyway, so I can't see the two getting along for very long.

If he wants humanity to die or dislikes them surley he'd just let the chaos do its thing seeing as there's only 13 days left? And only reason he treated etro like that, was because he created her and she looked like mwynn?
---
Im new to this, but hey, everyone starts off as noobs..
#25MalakTawusPosted 5/8/2013 8:03:16 AM
e4josh posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MalakTawus posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MalakTawus posted...

Exactly.

If he wants humanity to die or dislikes them surley he'd just let the chaos do its thing seeing as there's only 13 days left? And only reason he treated etro like that, was because he created her and she looked like mwynn?

In case you didn't notice Bhuni NEEDS Lightning for some reason (and surely he offered something in return) , so i doubt that letting humanity die is a good way to convince Lightning to ally with him.....
if he'll betray Lightning (and humanity) sure as hell he would do so only AFTER he has solved his "problem".
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."