Most ambivalent FF game

#31kupo1705Posted 5/8/2013 10:02:06 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
hyro56 posted...
I don't even know what "ambivalent" means. Geez, Elice. We're not all college graduates like you are. Dial it back a bit plz.

I thought girls like you were supposed to be smart.

I think you missed the point.
#32Ultimate_FinalePosted 5/8/2013 10:05:31 AM(edited)
hyro56 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I hate them all.

Why are you an FF fan?

A, not an.

Actually, Elice is correct.

It's hard to say who is correct really due to different places using different ways to use letters/words. But Elice is still right.

Edit: On topic, I'd have to say FFXII. I like it if I play it in short sessions but after a while everything becomes repetitive and bland.
---
Now Playing: KH: BBS Final Mix (PSP), Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#33Panda_KunPosted 5/8/2013 10:05:47 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
hyro56 posted...
I don't even know what "ambivalent" means. Geez, Elice. We're not all college graduates like you are. Dial it back a bit plz.

I thought girls like you were supposed to be smart.

I think you missed the point.

Yeah, I didn't feel anything.
---
The Official Val's Alt #158 Vanquisher
"You who taste like s*** can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#34Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:16:58 AM
It's hard to say who is correct really due to different places using different ways to use letters/words. But Elice is still right.

I'm always right.

Anyways, looks like I didn't say what mine was, which (now that I think about it) is VIII. Sometimes I really love it, but other times (especially when I think about the plot, which I can't wrap my head around) I don't want anything to do with it.
---
"I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom.'' - Cindi Mayweather
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#35RomangeloPosted 5/8/2013 10:41:15 AM
None.

All the Final Fantasy have been judged by me and the result is in my signature.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#36justdontaskPosted 5/8/2013 10:47:49 AM
FF13 has divided the fanbase the most, quite clearly...

however, is there an FF that i dont know whether i should like it or not, based on my opinions? not at all... i can find the faults in the games i play, and i can clearly decide whether i like it or not...
---
logic escapes this site.
#37DragoonGriffithPosted 5/8/2013 11:02:45 AM
XIII for me.

On some days I think it's a really ok game and I like it, and at other times I hate it.
---
DQ: VII > V > VI > VIII = IX > III > IV > I > II
#38SeeDSquallBMPosted 5/8/2013 12:09:17 PM
Probably not the best answer for this but FF9. For some reason, the fact that your party gets mixed up and changed all the time just annoys me to no end. i also didn't give a damn about Kuja as a villain and for some reason nothing feels that epic about that game. I don't hate the game, but at the same time, i don't think i would ever play it again.
#39LuBu1975Posted 5/8/2013 1:28:04 PM
The easy answer to this is XII. It did many things well and just as many poorly. IZJS fixed many of the flaws e.g removing max damage limitations and improving on the 'limit breaks' but it was restrictive with the tacked on job system. I think the definitive FFXII would've been if it had all the improvements of IZJS and kept the license board from the original.

Also the mmos can fit into this category too.
---
Playing: Persona 4.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF.
#40TiaelPosted 5/9/2013 5:53:57 AM
X-2, but it's battle system is one of my personal favorite ATB-wise.
Speaking of X-2, HD screens:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/148/G014816/20130507035/
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III, Tales of Graces f, Soul Hackers
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.