Final Fantasy XIII-2 Was Such...

#41wafflepitarmPosted 5/19/2013 4:52:08 AM
At least it wasnt a movie like XIII.
---
Its always our faults if a game isnt doing well.
- 'Reported for ?' - 'Reported for hurr dee durr' - Oh please.
#42j-fielding95Posted 5/19/2013 5:25:39 AM
wafflepitarm posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
I don't know, the scene where everbody cringes at Hopes 'let's do it together!' was pretty funny.

Funnier than them not knowing their focus. 'you dont know yet'

That wasn't even funny until the clown brought it up, and now the sheep find it hilarious.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#43kewldude475Posted 5/19/2013 7:09:05 PM
Wow, XIII-2 improved pretty much everything I disliked about XIII.

From lack of paradigm shift animations, larger soundtrack variety, explorable areas. sidequests and NPC's, paradigm tuning, and more classic FF monsters (that were mostly DLC.)
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZAQVsCU.gif
#44TiaelPosted 5/19/2013 7:45:58 PM
I enjoyed both for varying reasons.
XIII for the characters, difficulty, story (well..as much as one can conceive of said story), and XIII-2 for the open ended aspect, monster system, extra content over the main game.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#45hyro56Posted 5/19/2013 10:31:09 PM
LOL

People still think Final Final XIII-2 had a good story. It was horribad.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#46drsw36Posted 5/19/2013 11:05:02 PM
hyro56 posted...
LOL

Different opinions. That's all.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#47PrismsbladePosted 5/20/2013 12:55:01 AM
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
LOL

ANY plot involving time travel is usually almost always horribad, and always, always, ALWAYS riddled with plot holes, FF13-2s is no exception.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#48gjvaquinoPosted 5/20/2013 8:49:28 AM
joes_rpgs posted...
^ That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. FFXIII was an original title with original content, FFXIII-2 was some excuse for a game that was better off as downloadable content (something I always avoid).

Even if aspects of the game were improved on (perhaps the battle system and nothing else), then it still holds true that the game is dependent on FFXIII content.

XIII at least had a somewhat coherent story and logic, XIII-2 stunk of gratuity. Your comment just goes to show why these companies are able to leech their demographics, believing in the illusion of improvement...

Agree with this 100%.

13-2 is nothing with out 13, Absolutely nothing.

No matter how many of the so called improvements they incorporate, a turd is still a turd, a cash grab is still a cash grab.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#49j-fielding95Posted 5/20/2013 9:42:07 AM
Prismsblade posted...
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
LOL

ANY plot involving time travel is usually almost always horribad, and always, always, ALWAYS riddled with plot holes, FF13-2s is no exception.

So? Some people can look past or may not realise the plotholes. As for a game with time travel being horribad, I disagree since XIII-2 wasn't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#50PrismsbladePosted 5/20/2013 10:26:34 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
Prismsblade posted...
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
LOL

So? Some people can look past or may not realise the plotholes. As for a game with time travel being horribad, I disagree since XIII-2 wasn't.

No, not even on the most simplistic level, the characters are flat, stereotypical, and boring, and the main villians goal was....stupid, so much so that I seriously didnt care. I can sum up this entire plot with the games favorite 2 words......." time paradox"
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.