Spoony's FFXIII Review (Part 4)

#41Asd202Posted 5/16/2013 2:51:10 PM
Dat Kitase and Toriyama comments so much ignorance and stupidity it blows my mind.
#42ZendaikPosted 5/16/2013 3:43:42 PM
bebob26 posted...
Say what you will, but I lost my s*** at the "Make it rain" part. lol

I lost my **** at that and the weapon upgrading part.

People should stop being so butthurt at Spoony's reviews. One reason for his reviews is to get angry fanboys riled up. ****, I love FF VIII for example and I loved his review even though he crapped all over it. Just enjoy it for what is, even if you don't agree. His reviews are always hilarious.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#43NecronmonPosted 5/16/2013 4:05:12 PM
I wonder if he is just pulling our leg with ending the review here, I still wanted to see how he dealt with Cid's betrayal, how much Pulse sucks, and everything about the lame final chapter from the race car part to well, the end lol.

We will see I guess.
#44tiornysPosted 5/16/2013 4:08:25 PM
Necronmon posted...
how much Pulse sucks,

Out of curiosity, why did you think that Pulse sucked?
---
http://etrosgate.com/
#45NecronmonPosted 5/16/2013 4:29:31 PM
Lets see, how about nothing to do but fight monsters and recolored monsters? The Titan was the worst tease of all, to throw something that big in without it really doing anything is a waste. Don't give me that its to hard to program a fight like that, if they could pull off you fighting Sin in FF 10 there is no way you can tell me they could not have figure out how to pull off fighting the Giant, they were just lazy.
#46heartlesshero17Posted 5/16/2013 4:33:45 PM
Zendaik posted...
bebob26 posted...
Say what you will, but I lost my s*** at the "Make it rain" part. lol

I lost my **** at that and the weapon upgrading part.

People should stop being so butthurt at Spoony's reviews. One reason for his reviews is to get angry fanboys riled up. ****, I love FF VIII for example and I loved his review even though he crapped all over it. Just enjoy it for what is, even if you don't agree. His reviews are always hilarious.

Yeah FFVIII is also my favorite. It was also the best one he review too.

Though honestly these FFXIII videos aren't as funny as the FFX and FFVIII ones were. Better then the X-2 review still
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#47KleinShoopufPosted 5/16/2013 4:38:27 PM
Less than 1 minute in the video. "Nobody liked the sphere grid".
That's it i'm done!
#48Panda_KunPosted 5/16/2013 5:20:52 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
DemonPathRevya posted...
Nice reivew. I agree with a lot of it (though he over thinks a little) He was so upset with it, he didn't even engage Lightning, like he did Tidus and Squall.

However, I get the feeling he isn't going to be that nice to Serah and Noel.

He didn't touch Lightning because he knew he'd have to deal with me. Let that be a lesson to you all.

Oh please. You're easy picking.
---
The Official Yancham Of Every Board
"You who taste like s*** can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#49The_tall_midgetPosted 5/16/2013 6:08:00 PM
Neutron15 posted...
so how long is Spoony's Review of FFXIII Series, up to Part 50????

It takes quite a while to go through all that's wrong with a garbage installment like XIII.
---
If you believe in Chuck Norris and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#50tiornysPosted 5/16/2013 6:26:56 PM
Necronmon posted...
Lets see, how about nothing to do but fight monsters and recolored monsters? The Titan was the worst tease of all, to throw something that big in without it really doing anything is a waste. Don't give me that its to hard to program a fight like that, if they could pull off you fighting Sin in FF 10 there is no way you can tell me they could not have figure out how to pull off fighting the Giant, they were just lazy.

Not quite nothing, but yes, the vast majority of FFXIII's gameplay is combat. Pulse is arguably the best showcase of the combat system, which is why it's often considered the best part of FFXIII. If you didn't like the combat, I don't see how Pulse is particularly worse than anywhere else.

Titan's Trials were sufficient for me; I actually thought it was kind of cool that you had a gigantic monster running around who you didn't fight directly. But I can see where people would be disappointed, yes.
---
http://etrosgate.com/