LR question

#11TheGreatPotatoPosted 5/16/2013 6:33:19 AM
Light and Noel made sweet love on the shores of Valhalla. The seeress Magda Nsu-Yeul saw it in her dreams.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil
#12Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 5/16/2013 6:39:22 AM(edited)
TheGreatPotato posted...
The seeress Magda Nsu-Yeul saw it in her dreams.

LOL
http://i.imgur.com/QrzHR.gif
---
Its not unusual for Noctis to do ballet. http://i.imgur.com/xyWTX0e.gif
#13Alantor25Posted 5/16/2013 6:40:10 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Light and Noel made sweet love on the shores of Valhalla. The seeress Magda Nsu-Yeul saw it in her dreams.

Alright, you have one chance to prove it. If you're right, I'll believe you. But if you're wrong, (Which is really really high), then you have no choice but to apologize for insulting my country's learning system. So show me proof of what you said about Light and Noel making love on the shores of Valhalla. I'm pretty damn sure you're making this up about Light and Noel falling in love at the start of XIII-2.
---
Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII to prepare for LR
Got both HDN Victory and Neptunia App!
#14TheGreatPotatoPosted 5/16/2013 6:53:13 AM
Alantor25 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Alright, you have one chance to prove it. If you're right, I'll believe you. But if you're wrong, (Which is really really high), then you have no choice but to apologize for insulting my country's learning system. So show me proof of what you said about Light and Noel making love on the shores of Valhalla. I'm pretty damn sure you're making this up about Light and Noel falling in love at the start of XIII-2.

Lol...
---
#15madapocketPosted 5/16/2013 7:00:51 AM
Why would my name be Nsu-Yeul?

What the hell. That doesn't even make sense. Do I come from the town of Magda, am of the clan Nsu and my name is Yeul?

The hell.
---
if I don't eat 1 kg nutella 'very day my beetus/thyroid will act up and I might pass out!
#16TheGreatPotatoPosted 5/16/2013 7:19:23 AM(edited)
madapocket posted...
Why would my name be Nsu-Yeul?

What the hell. That doesn't even make sense. Do I come from the town of Magda, am of the clan Nsu and my name is Yeul?

The hell.

As long as there are no follow-up questions: yes.
---
#17e4joshPosted 5/16/2013 4:06:56 PM
Alantor25 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

LOOL I don't know who I feel deserves a slap more, potato for trolling or you for being so f****** gullible
---
Some of you are genuine, most of you are virgins, fat, greasy and kfc eating nerds, and online you're god, to me your just a potato
#18ClausudoisbackPosted 5/16/2013 4:18:44 PM
MewMew *facepalm*
#19Innerscope(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:46:09 PM
Bumping so everyone can see Alantor25's fail.

He's allegedly a Mewmew alt, so that explains some things.
---
If you think Pachter is a good analyst, then take a crowbar, and smash your wrists