Which FF villain had the most "just" goals/motives?

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/16/2013 3:55:42 PM
Whose goals were less of an "evil" than others? - Results (115 votes)
Garland
6.09% (7 votes)
Emperor
3.48% (4 votes)
Xande
4.35% (5 votes)
Zemus
0.87% (1 votes)
Exdeath
0.87% (1 votes)
Kefka
8.7% (10 votes)
Sephiroth
16.52% (19 votes)
Ultimecia
10.43% (12 votes)
Kuja
18.26% (21 votes)
Seymour
30.43% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2hyro56Posted 5/16/2013 3:59:13 PM
None of them.

But since w'ere talking about motives, I'd say Kefka & Sephiroth had the most interesting ones. Especially the former. Everyone was meh, cliche as can be, or just outright boring.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#3heartlesshero17Posted 5/16/2013 4:10:08 PM
Vayne
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4TrueBURPPosted 5/16/2013 4:11:17 PM
Kefka.

Who wouldn't achieve ultimate power and destroy the world given the chance?
---
SCREAM POETRY...
#5roxas9001Posted 5/16/2013 4:15:01 PM
hyro56 posted...
None of them.

But since w'ere talking about motives, I'd say Kefka & Sephiroth had the most interesting ones. Especially the former. Everyone was meh, cliche as can be, or just outright boring.

Lol seph wanting to be a God and rule over everything IS cliche.
---
Favorite FF Villains- Kuja>Caius Ballad>Kefka>Seymour>Ultimecia.
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#6hyro56Posted 5/16/2013 4:20:53 PM
roxas9001 posted...
hyro56 posted...
None of them.

Except he didn't? He basically wanted to become the second Jenova. Jenova was only god-like.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#7TrueBURPPosted 5/16/2013 4:28:23 PM
hyro56 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
hyro56 posted...
None of them.

Except he didn't? He basically wanted to become the second Jenova. Jenova was only god-like.

And that's so much different, right.

If we're talking originality, Ultimecia had a really original goal. The fact that we have no idea why the hell she wanted to achieve it doesn't matter... =P
---
SCREAM POETRY...
#8chocolatesodaPosted 5/16/2013 4:39:43 PM
TC, get a job.
#9DarklordMPosted 5/16/2013 4:43:36 PM
Yeah...It is pretty just to destroy the world because you are bored with it and human concepts,yup.Oh yeah,it is pretty just to doom the world to sleep forever because you have been given a gift you could not interpret properly,the gift of mortality.It is just to turn mad and try to destroy the world to became a god,how random.I almost thought it was just to make a cycle of paradox in the timeline,just be immortal...to try to conquer everything for no reason but the love of conquer...to try and colonize a world by murdering all of it's inhabitants...to destroy everything because you want to,no special reason...to travel through time to change the future,causing a paradox to happen and ensuring it happens,how dumb she was,while also attempting to become one with time and negate everyone's existence for petty reasons...

trying to conquer the world and free it from manipulative and stupid gods...freeing the one you love from her twisted fate,even if it will destroy the world...freeing the world from a cycle of perpetual misery and death by killing everything,"saving" everyone from a supposedly invincible monster that sustained the cycle...after finding out that he was expendable and going to die soon,just like the people he manipulated,losing his self-worth and confidence,and attempting to destroy everything because he was so afraid of death that he went insane...

In my opinion,the most "just "of the villains are Vayne Solidor,tied with Caius Ballad,followed by Seymour Guado (not because he was that just,but because he turning out to be "evil actually made sense and was not random.Spoilers after all should not be said)who tied with Kuja(well,his fears are understandable and not random)
---
Thank you all for your patience.
#10roxas9001Posted 5/16/2013 4:46:36 PM
hyro56 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
hyro56 posted...
None of them.

the GAME says otherwise.
---
Favorite FF Villains- Kuja>Caius Ballad>Kefka>Seymour>Ultimecia.
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board