FF 6 probably be better than this .....

#111LuBu1975Posted 5/23/2013 3:37:05 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
No FFIX is the best FF. Xenogears and P2 are the best game ever as far I'm concern.

Sorry to burst your bubble but how can Xenogears be anyone's best game ever with how the second disc is? Come on be honest that was terrible. I liked the game too but it's conclusion killed it for me. I wouldn't put it in my top 20 rpgs. As for all games it wouldn't make top 100.

Also by P2 you mean Persona? Haven't played it but since P4 is higher rated i can safely say it would probably be below Xenogears.

As for FF i'm glad SE disagree. Imagine a IX compilation. It would've been worse than Ivalice Alliance.
---
Playing: Persona 4. Watching: Hokuto No Ken.
Reading: The Bourne Identity.
#112LuBu1975Posted 5/23/2013 3:51:06 PM(edited)
TheGreatPotato posted...
The chocobo race for Tidus' sigil is one of the worst things ever to exist in gaming.

It wasn't that hard. I guess that's the difference between FF fans and Persona fans.
---
#113shiva9999(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 7:40:52 PM
LuBu1975 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
The chocobo race for Tidus' sigil is one of the worst things ever to exist in gaming.

It wasn't that hard. I guess that's the difference between FF fans and Persona fans.

i like both rpgs
---
Cool gamer Gurl here ps3/360 player im into FPS/RPG games let me know if u wanna add me both console ;)
#114TheGreatPotatoPosted 5/23/2013 11:21:10 PM
LuBu1975 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Stop pretending you understand Persona.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil
#115j-fielding95Posted 5/23/2013 11:30:26 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

What's he trying to say anyway? Neither game is difficult.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#116TheGreatPotatoPosted 5/23/2013 11:38:00 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

He is anti-Persona because he is halfway through P4, following a guide for his first playthrough like a nub, and does not like it. He also has absolutely no clue what epic means.

And yeah, it is not about difficulty for the chocobo race. It is about extreme frustration.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil
#117LuBu1975Posted 5/24/2013 1:56:31 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

He is anti-Persona because he is halfway through P4, following a guide for his first playthrough like a nub, and does not like it. He also has absolutely no clue what epic means.

And yeah, it is not about difficulty for the chocobo race. It is about extreme frustration.

Actually i ain't anti-Persona. I just know it's over-rated. Not bad, just over-rated. It's not in the same league as FF for instance.

And stop perpetuating lies i already told you i used a spoiler free guide for the social links only. And also that since the game is so on the rails it's hard to spoil anyway. Also i always use guides when i get bored with games to rush through (as in this instance). It's preferable to leaving my first play of a Persona game unfinished, isn't it?

Talking about nubs i ain't the guy who can't win a chocobo race on an EPIC game and prefers easy games where school kids play detective and the only challenge is choosing the right answer so you can make little girls your 'lover' (and think that's the definition of 'epic' lol).
---
#118DragoonGriffithPosted 5/24/2013 2:14:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#119LuBu1975Posted 5/24/2013 2:21:38 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

Also by P2 you mean Persona? Haven't played it but since P4 is higher rated i can safely say it would probably be below Xenogears.

*facepalm*

Seriously, you're a ******* idiot. When it's not sales or popularity, you use scores.
You just use any argument you want as long as it's convenient to you.

So you're saying P2 is better than P4? Also having played 4 and the one on psp i think i've enough to go on to judge the whole series. Either way it's hardly like P2 is the FFVII of the Persona games is it?

Also stop swearing like a kid. The guy gets so emotional when his precious VI is objectively laid low.
---
#120DragoonGriffithPosted 5/24/2013 2:25:36 AM
Nah, only insulting you.

And some things in life can't be argued with objectivity.
Yes, P4 has objectively better gameplay, and?