LR will be at e3

#11ArmPillowPosted 5/20/2013 8:29:51 PM(edited)
stop asking for Versus. you all reek with desperation.
---
R.I.P. LucasArts
#12HAAH_WAAWPosted 5/20/2013 8:27:46 PM
Desperate.
#13theofficefan99Posted 5/20/2013 9:02:04 PM
chocolatesoda posted...
Where is Versus XIII?

These are only the confirmed games, and there will be obvious surprises.

The PS4 FF was also not mentioned here, and that's confirmed to be shown at E3.

And Versus XIII is most likely the PS4 title. And it is most likely now Final Fantasy XV.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#14heartlesshero17Posted 5/20/2013 9:07:01 PM
Hehe "most likely"
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#15theofficefan99Posted 5/20/2013 9:11:16 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Hehe "most likely"

Well, come on!

-ROEN "accidentally" called the game Final Fantasy XV on its website
-The fragrance, which usually has the full FF title of the character on it (like "FINAL FANTASY XIII" and "FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN"), only says "FINAL FANTASY" for Noctis
-The fragrance is curiously slated for a summer release
-The game was already using the Luminous engine way back in January 2011
-Nomura stated that he apologizes and the next reveal has been set
-SE's new goals stated that they no longer want to make fans wait too long

And I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

It's very likely that Versus XIII is now FFXV and it now has, at the very least, a PS4 version.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#16heartlesshero17Posted 5/20/2013 9:27:44 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Hehe "most likely"

Well, come on!

-The fragrance, which usually has the full FF title of the character on it (like "FINAL FANTASY XIII" and "FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN"), only says "FINAL FANTASY" for Noctis

It's very likely that Versus XIII is now FFXV and it now has, at the very least, a PS4 version.

So that's the evidence? A couple of those don't even mention FFXV. Actually only the first thing mentions it. How is it most likely FFXV now? Wouldn't it just be more likely that those things just means that FF versus 13 might just show up at an event for once in general? That would definitely be a "most likely" case instead of changing it to FFXV because the fragrance releases in the summer

I guess I can understand the reasoning for the second point. But it could also just be getting a regular old name change like type 0 did because it has not a damn thing to do with FFXIII. I don't see them suddenly just changing it to a mainline title just because

I'm not saying its impossible for it to be FFXV. But lol at it being the "most likely" option when this is the evidence. Seriously, that last point. How the hell does that even imply that Versus is now FFXV?
---
-PainsPerception
#17theofficefan99Posted 5/20/2013 9:30:51 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Hehe "most likely"

Well, come on!

So that's the evidence? A couple of those don't even mention FFXV. Actually only the first thing mentions it. How is it most likely FFXV now? Wouldn't it just be more likely that those things just means that FF versus 13 might just show up at an event for once in general? That would definitely be a "most likely" case instead of changing it to FFXV because the fragrance releases in the summer

I guess I can understand the reasoning for the second point. But it could also just be getting a regular old name change like type 0 did because it has not a damn thing to do with FFXIII. I don't see them suddenly just changing it to a mainline title just because

I'm not saying its impossible for it to be FFXV. But lol at it being the "most likely" option when this is the evidence. Seriously, that last point. How the hell does that even imply that Versus is now FFXV?

Er... they weren't ALL towards Versus XIII becoming XV. It's a combo of evidence to support Versus XIII becoming XV, at least having a version of it on PS4, and showing up at E3. Ya got me?
---
#18AngryGFAQerPosted 5/20/2013 9:45:49 PM
Good. I'll need something to laugh at to balance out the serious stuff from Arkham Origins and MGSV.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#19heartlesshero17Posted 5/20/2013 10:01:24 PM
AngryGFAQer posted...
Good. I'll need something to laugh at to balance out the serious stuff from Arkham Origins and MGSV.

I'm crying cause I didn't hear Ron Perlman voicing Deathstroke.

But seriously can't wait. Anarky!
---
-PainsPerception
#20marcBookPosted 5/20/2013 11:14:15 PM
great. I really want to see some more characters.
---
man i am so badass