Square-Enix streaming E3 live

#21hyro56(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 1:54:56 PM
Vekkerer posted...
hyro56 posted...
As expected, when Square-Enix finally does something right the fanbase just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

And people wonder why SE treats the fanbase like garbage.

Why would a live streaming be considered something 'done right'? It's a PR thing, it's not that they've magically become better at making games.

Obviously not. But it is progress. Something we haven't seen from SE in a long time.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#22chaosflame108Posted 5/23/2013 2:06:22 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
What's Legacy of Kain?

Some overhyped piece of excrement.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#23MagiusNecrosPosted 5/23/2013 2:20:18 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
What's Legacy of Kain?

Some overhyped piece of excrement.

:I

:(
---
I'VE GONE INSANE! That's how it seems though! Spiteful! Cruel! But wise beyond his age!
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#24VekkererPosted 5/23/2013 3:17:53 PM
hyro56 posted...
Vekkerer posted...
hyro56 posted...
As expected, when Square-Enix finally does something right the fanbase just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

Why would a live streaming be considered something 'done right'? It's a PR thing, it's not that they've magically become better at making games.

Obviously not. But it is progress. Something we haven't seen from SE in a long time.

I think you're just being over-optimistic. Nothing wrong with optimism, but still.

This is company that announced an announcement at another announcement and let one of their directions ramble about roses instead of being relevant.

A live streaming isn't going to change years about incompetence. Isn't invite to dialogue or something, it just allows you to see something live for a few hours.

Still, optimism is something, I guess.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#25LuBu1975Posted 5/23/2013 3:23:33 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
What's Legacy of Kain?

Good game. Think Tomb Raider with Vampires. If they made a new LoK to the new TR standards i'd be well pleased.
---
Playing: Persona 4. Watching: Hokuto No Ken.
Reading: The Bourne Identity.
#26chaosflame108Posted 5/23/2013 3:29:43 PM
LuBu1975 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
What's Legacy of Kain?

Good game. Think Tomb Raider with Vampires. If they made a new LoK to the new TR standards i'd be well pleased.

Please don't deceive the poor lass, there is nothing "good" about any of the Legacy of Kain games. Though I'll concede soul reaver was less than mediocre. Even still, it's like saying "This piece of dog excrement isn't as foul smelling as these other pieces."
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#27LuBu1975Posted 5/23/2013 3:55:31 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
What's Legacy of Kain?

Please don't deceive the poor lass, there is nothing "good" about any of the Legacy of Kain games. Though I'll concede soul reaver was less than mediocre. Even still, it's like saying "This piece of dog excrement isn't as foul smelling as these other pieces."

I was just giving an impartial evaluation. Not the nostalgic crap you get from some guys here. I was a big fan of the original TR and it's sequel and also enjoyed the first Soul Reaver in which i found similarities to TR.
---
Playing: Persona 4. Watching: Hokuto No Ken.
Reading: The Bourne Identity.
#28drsw36Posted 5/23/2013 4:13:00 PM
Vekkerer posted...
hyro56 posted...
Vekkerer posted...
hyro56 posted...

I think you're just being over-optimistic. Nothing wrong with optimism, but still.

This is company that announced an announcement at another announcement and let one of their directions ramble about roses instead of being relevant.

A live streaming isn't going to change years about incompetence. Isn't invite to dialogue or something, it just allows you to see something live for a few hours.

Still, optimism is something, I guess.

Well SE usually show things behind closed doors and show their trailers & stuff to a limited amount of people but now they are doing a live stream. They are going to be less secretive and I believe that its a step in the right direction.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#29deimos91Posted 5/23/2013 6:31:44 PM
hyro56 posted...

agreed i idc who makes it if techland can make Gunslinger after making the cartel any dev deserves a chance
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#30NewUser9999Posted 5/23/2013 8:43:46 PM
I'm looking forward to this stream!