Which character will you miss the least when the XIII series is finally done?

#21ilikeikeilikeikPosted 6/10/2013 3:24:17 PM
Lumina.
---
let me desecrate you child, let me penetrate your world.
let me penetrate your mind, let me desecrate you.
#22ExtremeLightPosted 6/10/2013 3:26:58 PM
Sazh.
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#23MysteryVeilPosted 6/10/2013 3:37:56 PM
I think instead I'll mention who I will miss the most. Surprisingly I will miss Snow and Hope the most, two characters that aren't exactly well loved by the fanbase. They were always my two favorites (along with Noel of course!) so I would say those two.
---
Attempting to Platinum Disgaea 3...77% to goal.
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
#24ExtremeLightPosted 6/10/2013 3:42:37 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
I think instead I'll mention who I will miss the most. Surprisingly I will miss Snow and Hope the most, two characters that aren't exactly well loved by the fanbase. They were always my two favorites (along with Noel of course!) so I would say those two.

In all honestly:
Hope became very lovable in 13-2 and outlook on Snow seemed to be changing (hopefully LR won't portrays him as a drunken in his mid-40s...
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.
#25MysteryVeilPosted 6/10/2013 3:49:53 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...

In all honestly:
Hope became very lovable in 13-2 and outlook on Snow seemed to be changing (hopefully LR won't portrays him as a drunken in his mid-40s...

*laughs*

Somehow I doubt they're going to make him that bad. :)
---
Attempting to Platinum Disgaea 3...77% to goal.
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
#26Jecths_FaythPosted 6/10/2013 5:41:03 PM
I won't miss Noel all that much. He was too vanilla in XIII-2. We'll see if LR changes my mind.
---
PSN: mokushiroku26
The official Snow Villiers of the FFXV boards.