Interview confirms that FFXIII was only 1/3 of the true complete story

#51kirusuPosted 6/13/2013 7:09:04 PM
lol i need to put that show on my to get list. good lord i cannot take that corny american teen song.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2O4_pacok
#52Capitan_KidPosted 6/13/2013 7:45:33 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
destrian522 posted...
I don't think that is correct. I'll see if I can find any evidence to back that up.

FNC mythos is just like the crystal mythos. Outline for a series of FF games.

They didn't have a set number.

They originally had XIII(now LS), Agito(0), Versus(XV), Haeresis(canned title), plus a final title tieing it all up together possibly via crossover.

Perhaps multiple Ragnarok events ripping a hole in spacetime merging the dimensions together.

However things changed.

A 6 part plan might be the old Project X of the Xeno series.

Plans change. You have no proof that they are lieing and are basing it off factless assumptions.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#53MagiusNecrosPosted 6/13/2013 7:53:31 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
destrian522 posted...
I don't think that is correct. I'll see if I can find any evidence to back that up.

They originally had XIII(now LS), Agito(0), Versus(XV), Haeresis(canned title), plus a final title tieing it all up together possibly via crossover.

Perhaps multiple Ragnarok events ripping a hole in spacetime merging the dimensions together.

However things changed.

Plans change. You have no proof that they are lieing and are basing it off factless assumptions.

Read the bold. Thanks kid.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#54Capitan_KidPosted 6/13/2013 8:13:19 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
destrian522 posted...

However things changed.

Read the bold. Thanks kid.

Do you have proof that says SE never planned for 13 to have sequels? Do you have proof that states only those 4 were going to be made?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#55hyro56Posted 6/13/2013 8:28:42 PM
I wish I could find excerpts from the Ultimanias. I remember reading from the Ultimania for XIII-2 that they never really had any sequels in mind. Only that if they wanted to do a sequel Toriyama wanted it to take place centuries in the future, like Lightning Returns. He never had a direct sequel to XIII originally in mind. XIII-2 was just a cash grab/filler for XV.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#56Capitan_KidPosted 6/13/2013 8:33:23 PM
hyro56 posted...
I wish I could find excerpts from the Ultimanias. I remember reading from the Ultimania for XIII-2 that they never really had any sequels in mind. Only that if they wanted to do a sequel Toriyama wanted it to take place centuries in the future, like Lightning Returns. He never had a direct sequel to XIII originally in mind. XIII-2 was just a cash grab/filler for XV.

Suuuure you do. Just like I coulda swore Toriyama said Lightning would fight cyborg ninja Behemoths in 13-2.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#57hyro56Posted 6/13/2013 11:44:14 PM(edited)
Capitan_Kid posted...
hyro56 posted...

Suuuure you do. Just like I coulda swore Toriyama said Lightning would fight cyborg ninja Behemoths in 13-2.

I'll find the excerpt and shut your ignorant pie hole.

EDIT: Found it because I actually work based off of facts, not blind fanboyism.

From Nova Crystallis
In the beginning, Toriyama didnít want to make XIII-2 be a direct sequel to the original game. Instead it was meant to take place some 900 years afterward. However, during the creation of all the back story for the 900 years in between the two titles, it was decided to turn the sequel into a time travel game. The theme of the game is to push forward and keep hope alive, even if the future is uncertain and dangerous.

From the 2nd Source which is GameFAQs

Alyassus posted...
Toriyama at first didn't want a direct sequel to 13, so he started with the idea of having 13-2 take place some 900 years after 13. But when they created all the back-story of what happened in the 900 years between those two games, they came to the conclusion to make it a time-travel game. The theme of the game is to push forward and keep hope alive, even if the future is uncertain and dangerous.

Source: http://bit.ly/17Lf9Lo
2nd Source:http://bit.ly/19xXTJW

---
#58AngryGFAQerPosted 6/13/2013 11:38:38 PM
hyro56 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
hyro56 posted...

I believe that's an oxymoron.

An ignorant pie hole can't be shut.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#59Capitan_KidPosted 6/14/2013 12:02:54 AM
hyro56 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
hyro56 posted...

EDIT: Found it because I actually work based off of facts, not blind fanboyism.

From Nova Crystallis
In the beginning, Toriyama didnít want to make XIII-2 be a direct sequel to the original game. Instead it was meant to take place some 900 years afterward. However, during the creation of all the back story for the 900 years in between the two titles, it was decided to turn the sequel into a time travel game. The theme of the game is to push forward and keep hope alive, even if the future is uncertain and dangerous.

From the 2nd Source which is GameFAQs

Alyassus posted...
Toriyama at first didn't want a direct sequel to 13, so he started with the idea of having 13-2 take place some 900 years after 13. But when they created all the back-story of what happened in the 900 years between those two games, they came to the conclusion to make it a time-travel game. The theme of the game is to push forward and keep hope alive, even if the future is uncertain and dangerous.

Source: http://bit.ly/17Lf9Lo
2nd Source:http://bit.ly/19xXTJW

That isn't proof saying they had no intention of making 13 sequels. That just talks about the setting of the sequels.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#60hyro56Posted 6/14/2013 1:11:36 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...

That isn't proof saying they had no intention of making 13 sequels. That just talks about the setting of the sequels.

So deluded that you can't even admit when you're wrong. Typical fanboyism/White Knighting.
---