Can someone give me a bullet point version of what was revealed at E3?

#1M1AstrayPosted 6/20/2013 5:51:59 PM
I've been out of the loop for this game for a very long while and I also completely missed E3 outside the Nintendo direct and obvious implosion of MS (even on non-gaming sites that was impossible to miss lol), so I've no idea what they revealed at E3. Things like level design, exploration, the battle system, music, and leveling/loot system are particular interest if you just want to save yourself some time, I'm not fussed about things like plot details. Just basic gameplay stuff like that.
#2ilikeikeilikeikPosted 6/20/2013 6:08:52 PM
- New trailer

- Demo gameplay

- Lumina
---
Final Fantasy XIII Versus looks great.
#3M1Astray(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 6:11:32 PM
I am after things revealed by those things. >_>
#4dils-dPosted 6/20/2013 6:16:24 PM
*Orgasmical gameplay

*XIII(-2) outfits unlocked if you have the save data
---
destiel is the bestiel
#5M1Astray(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 6:59:04 PM
*Sigh* Despite how long I've been here it never disappoints me that a site based on the premise of answering questions about games always has topics specifically about that die. And this board clearly hasn't changed much. Knowing luck I'd probably get more info from the XV board (and I would make this there, if it wasn't for the fact it's off topic there).
#6Neku_SanadaPosted 6/21/2013 7:42:31 PM
I don't think this was all revealed at E3, but this topic may help.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/66527694
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#7gb094Posted 6/21/2013 10:38:44 PM
M1Astray posted...
*Sigh* Despite how long I've been here it never disappoints me that a site based on the premise of answering questions about games always has topics specifically about that die. And this board clearly hasn't changed much. Knowing luck I'd probably get more info from the XV board (and I would make this there, if it wasn't for the fact it's off topic there).

Boo hoo. If you're interested so much as to make a topic and keeping track of it you would be better researching.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#8M1Astray(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 11:44:11 PM(edited)
Neku_Sanada posted...
I don't think this was all revealed at E3, but this topic may help.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/66527694

Thank you very much for the link, that cleared everything up. Since I see it hasn't been stickied yet I'll also throw in a req for that before leaving.

gb094 posted...
Boo hoo. If you're interested so much as to make a topic and keeping track of it you would be better researching.

And how is that effective? I don't follow the gaming media, so I will have missed the drip feed of information they make sure to keep at a drip fed pace so they can ensure maximum page hits, and including a ton of pointless waffling (I ignore the gaming media and go to actual gamers for this very reason, cutting out the bs).

And the search function also does not solve topics of this nature, so that would also not be an option.

Typically when someone has general questions they have them answered by a FAQ, given there wasn't one when I made this topic, nor one visible when I bumped it. The topic was perfectly valid and the most effective way of trying to get answers in the absence of an obvious source of general information, and tracking the topic is hardly hard when the site has a tracking feature that tells me when a new post is made.

If you're going to be a snarky ass go and do it in the many troll and joke topics, lord knows this site abounds with them. Being attacked for making a civil question topic also hasn't changed I see. And people wonder why I spend most of my time agitated on this site.

And with this question finished it is time to lock this topic, once again I thank Neku_Sanada for linking me to the new sticky.