*SPOILERS* so, I just rewatched FF13-3 secret ending...

#1e4joshPosted 6/22/2013 9:04:13 AM
And it shows lightning waking up and walking in the 'distant future'... It looked like she woke up from A Dying World, but shouldn't that place not even exist after the events of 13-2?
---
@JoshuaMarshy tweeeeeeet
#2iLoveLightningPosted 6/22/2013 9:05:07 AM
They probably couldn't be bothered to make a new scene for it.
---
"Lightning; It flashes bright, then fades away..."
- Proud fan of FFXIII -
#3roxas9001Posted 6/22/2013 9:11:31 AM
Its called a placeholder
---
"Time to rise some hell"-Augus
#4e4josh(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 9:11:44 AM
Damn you Square Enix... Damn you.
---
@JoshuaMarshy tweeeeeeet
#5MalakTawusPosted 6/22/2013 9:27:32 AM
e4josh posted...
And it shows lightning waking up and walking in the 'distant future'... It looked like she woke up from A Dying World, but shouldn't that place not even exist after the events of 13-2?

Ehmm, actually the area around Etro's castle could very well be what we saw in RotG's ending........
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#6iLoveLightningPosted 6/22/2013 9:31:17 AM
MalakTawus posted...
e4josh posted...

Ehmm, actually the area around Etro's castle could very well be what we saw in RotG's ending........

But that wouldn't be possible, as the place wouldn't have existed after the events of FFXIII-2.

Good theory though.
---
- Proud fan of FFXIII -
#7ClassyCanadianPosted 6/22/2013 9:52:05 AM
I just watched FFXIII-3's secret ending as well. I was really sad that Snow had to sacrifice himself to save Sazh, but at least Noel was reunited with his true love, Caius!
#8e4josh(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 9:53:17 AM
iLoveLightning posted...
MalakTawus posted...
e4josh posted...

But that wouldn't be possible, as the place wouldn't have existed after the events of FFXIII-2.

Good theory though.

Lol exactly, so many contradictions.
---
@JoshuaMarshy tweeeeeeet
#9e4josh(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 9:56:57 AM
ClassyCanadian posted...
I just watched FFXIII-3's secret ending as well. I was really sad that Snow had to sacrifice himself to save Sazh, but at least Noel was reunited with his true love, Caius!

I never knew what the fuss about Canadian's that the American's made of them, but now I know why.
---
@JoshuaMarshy tweeeeeeet
#10iLoveLightningPosted 6/22/2013 9:58:05 AM
ClassyCanadian posted...

Very classy you Canadian.
---
- Proud fan of FFXIII -