What is your opinion of Lightning personality-wise?

#71sicko26usPosted 6/30/2013 9:58:53 AM
Plant42 posted...
I've never seen someone repeat the same argument and have it proven wrong by so many people yet continue to act like it is relevant.

I have never seen so may stubborn people defend a terrible writer.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#72Plant42Posted 6/30/2013 11:20:39 AM
No one is talking about the story being good or about Toriyama but you.
#73samurai1900Posted 6/30/2013 2:17:37 PM
I really didn't care, to be honest.
---
The King of Games has returned! Now in 1440p. - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#74sicko26usPosted 7/1/2013 6:40:47 AM
Plant42 posted...

Because nobody on here is smart enough to know that Lightening is a fictional character, and that she acts only in the way she was WRITTEN by TORIYAMA.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#75Plant42Posted 7/1/2013 9:10:11 AM
sicko26us posted...
Plant42 posted...

Because nobody on here is smart enough to know that Lightening is a fictional character, and that she acts only in the way she was WRITTEN by TORIYAMA.

Again, that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
#76TwilightOdinPosted 7/1/2013 9:23:29 AM
TC, you should've named this topic "Come see Sicko troll because hurr dee durr"
---
If Lightning will fall for someone in LR, it's Hope. I said it first.
Oh, and LR's Main theme is going to be titled 'Prayer'. I. Said it. First.
#77sicko26usPosted 7/1/2013 5:10:08 PM
Plant42 posted...
sicko26us posted...
Plant42 posted...

Again, that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Current Topic: "What is your opinion of Lightning personality-wise?"

But Toriyama's poor writing of Lightning is off limits? Makes sense to me.
---
#78CarnageElitePosted 7/1/2013 7:35:57 PM
Everyone was basically making you look stupid for saying Lightning as a character was a coward and then you just randomly went off and started insulting the story, Toriyama and anyone who likes either. So yeah, that's basically how you just switched topics for no reason other than you getting clowned.
#79Marros56Posted 7/1/2013 8:27:51 PM
Just a thought, and I hate to add fuel to the fire. But calling Light a coward has some basis in fact, considering XIII established her as the kind of person who won't lie down and wait to die, choosing to fight to the death for her goals. Her going Into Stasis in XIII-2 is either a contradiction in her character, or shows just how far she's fallen into despair over the course of the second game, that even the Warrior Goddess is so broken down she gives up.
#80Plant42Posted 7/1/2013 8:46:58 PM
Marros56 posted...
Just a thought, and I hate to add fuel to the fire. But calling Light a coward has some basis in fact, considering XIII established her as the kind of person who won't lie down and wait to die, choosing to fight to the death for her goals. Her going Into Stasis in XIII-2 is either a contradiction in her character, or shows just how far she's fallen into despair over the course of the second game, that even the Warrior Goddess is so broken down she gives up.

If she doesn't go in to stasis it is the same thing as lying down to die from the chaos. It doesn't contradict her at all.