Lightning is getting a Yuna outfit.

#1Panda_KunPosted 6/24/2013 9:08:14 AM
From FFX. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-will-have-a-final-fantasy-x-outfit/
---
The Official Pancham of Every F****** Board
Ellie from "TLOU" is a total boss.
#2RomangeloPosted 6/24/2013 9:11:59 AM
LAME
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I > XV
#3Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 9:12:53 AM
Romangelo posted...
LAME

I agree. Paine fits her alot more.
---
The Official Pancham of Every F****** Board
Ellie from "TLOU" is a total boss.
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 6/24/2013 9:14:19 AM
Oh my...

That outfit doesn't fit her at all.
Why didn't they go for Ashe's, Celes (CG alternate outfit), Terra's or something else?

They had to pick Yuna's...
---
Tales of Rebirth = SARPG
#5dils-dPosted 6/24/2013 9:14:33 AM
OH MY GOD EVERYONE KNOWS
---
destiel is the bestiel
#6gjvaquinoPosted 6/24/2013 9:15:18 AM
GASP!!! Does this mean she can summon again?

OH HAPPY DAY!

I mean there wouldn't be a reason for a summoner outfit if she cant freaking summon. That's just what I'm saying.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#7Wings_of_PinkPosted 6/24/2013 9:15:26 AM
Looks OK on her, I guess, but... It reminds me a lot of the FF13-2 outfit DLCs, and long story short: I disapprove. (Of course, I ended up actually buying one or two, just because Serah's original outfit was so silly...) I'll wait until I know more about it before I start groaning.
#8gjvaquinoPosted 6/24/2013 9:16:50 AM
Wings_of_Pink posted...
Looks OK on her, I guess, but... It reminds me a lot of the FF13-2 outfit DLCs, and long story short: I disapprove. (Of course, I ended up actually buying one or two, just because Serah's original outfit was so silly...) I'll wait until I know more about it before I start groaning.

if I remember correctly one of the outfits were free. I dnt remember exactly the name but it was black and I downloaded it for free. I kept it on her all the time.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#9Exiled_TonberryPosted 6/24/2013 9:21:17 AM
You could've went for Riku, Lulu, Paine, Yuna's outfit in X-2.
But no, you gave her this....and it looks absolutely ridiculous =/

Her face doesn't go with the outfit at all.....at least this means we might be seein more outfits from previous FF titles.
---
PSN: Exiled_Tonberry
Chef's Knife>Lion Heart>Omnislash>Blitz Ace>Grand Lethal
#10Exiled_TonberryPosted 6/24/2013 9:22:27 AM
gjvaquino posted...
Wings_of_Pink posted...

if I remember correctly one of the outfits were free. I dnt remember exactly the name but it was black and I downloaded it for free. I kept it on her all the time.

Yeah, it was one of my favorite outfits for a while...until her white mage came.
---
PSN: Exiled_Tonberry
Chef's Knife>Lion Heart>Omnislash>Blitz Ace>Grand Lethal