Fal'cie cactuar is amazing

#1_Dim_Posted 6/27/2013 5:45:29 AM
Fragments Before:

---

The cactuar’s body had inflated even more. Its little arms and legs grew much in length and its whole body was trembling. Before long, its body started to be engulfed by light. The light somehow seemed familiar. Snow asked it, “What are you doing?” and then proceeded to gasp. Now, a crest he knew he had seen before emerged out of the dark of the night. The first time he had seen it was inside the Vestige at Bodhum. It was evidence of the strength represented by that ominous light. It was the crest of Pulse.

“You, don’t tell me you’re...”

He couldn’t finish his sentence. Along with the violent rumbling, fissures opened in the earth. He couldn’t stay on his feet. He sat awkwardly on his rear, and stared dumbfoundedly at the spectacle.

They were rather unnaturally shaped fissures. No, they weren’t fissures. The earth was being scraped away at into the shape of the crest itself.

One after another, the behemoth kings were being swallowed up into the earth. A cloud of dust rose. The rumbling still continued. The fissures grew wider, and the crest crumbled to dust like a piece of candy. Within the hanging cloud dust, glittering particles danced around. They were particles of crystal.

With the disappearance of the particles of light and the settling of the cloud of dust, there was at last tranquility. The steppes that had devoured the monsters had taken on a new landscape. Perhaps the ground had been weak in the first place, as one side had collapsed and caused a long terrace to be formed. Of course, the crest shape was no longer there. Maybe Ronnie and the others were on the other side of the terrace, for none of them could be seen.

---

I really hope this cactuar appears in LR.
#2madapocketPosted 6/27/2013 5:46:52 AM
Who the hell is Ronnie?
---
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=36614727&page=1
#3sicko26usPosted 6/27/2013 6:26:53 AM
madapocket posted...
Who the hell is Ronnie?

Who the hell is Fal'cie cactuar? I don't remember him being in any of the games
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#4MagiusNecrosPosted 6/27/2013 6:27:45 AM
sicko26us posted...
madapocket posted...
Who the hell is Ronnie?

It's in one of the Japan only Novels.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#5sicko26usPosted 6/27/2013 6:29:16 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
sicko26us posted...
madapocket posted...
Who the hell is Ronnie?

It's in one of the Japan only Novels.

'rolls eyes' figures.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#6Chaos-StrikerPosted 6/27/2013 6:48:52 AM
Which reminds me--is there a translated compilation of Fragments After somewhere? I know it's been posted on relevant boards before but admittedly could not be bothered to sift through pages and pages based on the poster's schedule. I rather have the whole novel in front of me, you know?
---
~A different breed of gamer
#7avechaPosted 6/27/2013 7:04:15 AM
Chaos-Striker posted...
Which reminds me--is there a translated compilation of Fragments After somewhere? I know it's been posted on relevant boards before but admittedly could not be bothered to sift through pages and pages based on the poster's schedule. I rather have the whole novel in front of me, you know?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65280117
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65470752

You have to sift through a lot of crap though.

I copy/pasted it into my open office app and have my own little novel to easily read.
I could email it to you?

Didn't the Cactuar die which is why Snow has a statue in his town?
#8roxas9001Posted 6/27/2013 7:09:41 AM
avecha posted...
Chaos-Striker posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65280117
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65470752

You have to sift through a lot of crap though.

I copy/pasted it into my open office app and have my own little novel to easily read.
I could email it to you?

Didn't the Cactuar die which is why Snow has a statue in his town?

I think he disappears after he brands Snow.
---
"Time to rise some hell"-Augus
#9_Dim_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 7:16:54 AM
No, cactuar is still around, I think. Famitsu interview revealed that Snow is protecting the last remaining fal'Cie of the world, and there's a cactuar statue in Yusnaan, so...
#10ilikeikeilikeikPosted 6/27/2013 8:05:59 AM
madapocket posted...
Who the hell is Ronnie?

Me.
---
Final Fantasy XIII Versus looks great.