Lightning refers to Bhunivelze in Japanese not to God in that new trailer

#51_Dim_Posted 7/5/2013 1:43:52 PM
Bhunivelze is the main god of the FNC mythology, so no problem.
#52echiexPosted 7/7/2013 8:26:18 AM
dosent word god are forbidden to use i remember how god gundam change in to burning gundam
#53Elice_CarolPosted 7/7/2013 8:28:51 AM
dosent word god are forbidden to use i remember how god gundam change in to burning gundam

Does God within these games?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/Elice_Carol/library/
#54HAAH_WAAWPosted 7/7/2013 8:30:05 AM
they probably did it like that so people wouldn't get Bhunivelze and New Cocoon mixed up.

I can't exactly blame them, 'cause apparently people were confused by all the 'Cie words. I think I read that even "Purge" was giving some people trouble. lol
#55chaosflame108Posted 7/7/2013 9:58:22 AM
Wait, is TC saying that Light refers to Bhunivelze by name in the Japanese trailer?

As I said before, the names of the deity's in this series are hardly ever used. The name "Etro" is never spoken once throughout the entirety of 13. Only, the "Goddess" is spoken. It's the same in 13-2, her name is rarely spoken, and she is mostly referred to as "The Goddess."

Why were people expecting this game to be any different? Or is it, that people are religious idiots, and the word "God" is the sacred thing that is too holy to be featured in a humble game such as this? -_______-

Sigh......
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#56Elice_CarolPosted 7/7/2013 10:01:56 AM
I suppose it's a title of respect, acknowledging either as a creator. Her calling Bhunivelze by his name doesn't denote a JAYSUS CHRIST as much as God, kinda like how in Christianity we call him God and not YHVH.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
#57kate08Posted 7/7/2013 2:01:05 PM
I have a feeling that this whole call him god thing will change in the final release because they changed the term God to maker in the first game which just confused everyone because it wasn't clear which maker the Fal'cie were trying to call back was it Bhunivelze or Lindzei?

it seems to me they choose to call him God to make a point that Bhunivelze is the highest ranking deity and so that we didn't get him confused with cocoon 2. why was It named after this not very well known god any way. its such a strange and random thing for Hope to come out with maybe fragments after explains it.

What happened to Pulse and Lindzei?

never mind they will probably be explained in the datalog along with the reason why Lightning's breasts are bigger and why Hope has gone through puberty backwards.
#58Elice_CarolPosted 7/7/2013 2:43:25 PM
They were looking to call back Lindzei. As far as we know, Barthy showed no knowledge of Bhunivelze's existence, and believed that she lay beyond Etro's Gate.
---