So about the time limit...

#1Safer_777Posted 7/5/2013 1:25:29 PM
Is there a way to negate it?Or go back to it?I hate to play a game that forces me to finish it in a specific time.Or I am screwed and I have to rush?
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2SunburstPosted 7/5/2013 1:27:54 PM
Actions in the game will add or lose time. Don't feel rushed because LR is meant to be played through many times.
---
There can be only one.
#3MrcTOtheJPosted 7/5/2013 1:28:02 PM
You can get more time by killing enemies and completeing quests IIRC.

Most games with a timelimit allow you to extend it or get to a point where it goes away. (I.E Fallout 1's Water Chip you can extend it in several ways, once you complete the Chip part of the MQ though it goes away obviously)
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#4j-fielding95Posted 7/5/2013 1:28:17 PM
Nope. Apparently you can infinitely extend to 13 days every time the timer depletes, but I find that hard to believe. Still some hope though I guess.
---
The Lightning of the next generation: http://squareportal.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ffxvmysterywoman-copy.png
#5hyro56Posted 7/5/2013 1:32:34 PM
There must be a set number of times you can increase or decrease time. I doubt the devs would leave such a obvious loophole exposed in the final product.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#6dils-dPosted 7/5/2013 2:06:15 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
Nope. Apparently you can infinitely extend to 13 days every time the timer depletes, but I find that hard to believe. Still some hope though I guess.

With a limited amount of quests at your disposal I find that hard to believe.
---
http://goo.gl/k0pvh
#7j-fielding95Posted 7/5/2013 2:11:18 PM
dils-d posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

With a limited amount of quests at your disposal I find that hard to believe.

I meant whilst quests still exist. Once you've completed all quests there is no reason to keep extending time.
---
The Lightning of the next generation: http://squareportal.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ffxvmysterywoman-copy.png
#8KulthPosted 7/5/2013 2:13:10 PM
They should make the Eradia or whatever drop from only bosses or less. Having a game with a "13 days to the end of the world" but with an option of adding more time easily seems to defeat the whole purpose.

Will you get a game over if the 13 days are up though? Have to start all over again? I hope so.
---
PSN: spc_warnack
#9marcBookPosted 7/5/2013 2:14:45 PM
but in the e3 demo lightning earned ep after every battle. what was that?
---
man i am so badass
#10TwilightOdinPosted 7/5/2013 2:17:38 PM
marcBook posted...
but in the e3 demo lightning earned ep after every battle. what was that?

EP, Eradia Points, I guess? I thought it was like the TP from XIII, but I dunno now.
---
My dreams of seeing HopuRai come true have shattered like crystal...
LR's Main theme is going to be titled 'Prayer'. I. Said it. First.