So about the time limit...

#11hyro56Posted 7/5/2013 2:24:08 PM
Kulth posted...

Will you get a game over if the 13 days are up though? Have to start all over again? I hope so.

You won't exactly get a "Game Over" if time runs out. The game will just end and it will be recognized as a "complete" playthrough.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#12marcBookPosted 7/5/2013 2:26:35 PM
TwilightOdin posted...
marcBook posted...
but in the e3 demo lightning earned ep after every battle. what was that?

EP, Eradia Points, I guess? I thought it was like the TP from XIII, but I dunno now.

but if that's eradia points, why can they just be given to the tree too?
---
man i am so badass
#13drsw36Posted 7/5/2013 2:29:07 PM
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

Will you get a game over if the 13 days are up though? Have to start all over again? I hope so.

You won't exactly get a "Game Over" if time runs out. The game will just end and it will be recognized as a "complete" playthrough.

I remember reading somewhere that when the time runs out you'll be automatically taken to the final boss.

I don't remember which article it was. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#14hyro56Posted 7/5/2013 2:35:44 PM
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

I remember reading somewhere that when the time runs out you'll be automatically taken to the final boss.

Yeah, that'd make more sense. It seemed like from the articles I read though that the game would just prematurely "end" and you'd start over again on a fresh playthrough. However, now that I think about it my assumption wouldn't make any sense b/c you'd get an alternate ending if you completed the game 100% and IIRC Toriyama stated this game wouldn't have multiple endings.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#15dils-dPosted 7/5/2013 2:39:06 PM
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

That was pretty early, though. A more recent interview confirmed you'll be able to New Game+ if the time goes zero.
---
http://goo.gl/k0pvh
#16drsw36Posted 7/5/2013 2:51:41 PM
dils-d posted...
drsw36 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Kulth posted...

That was pretty early, though. A more recent interview confirmed you'll be able to New Game+ if the time goes zero.

That's a shame. I liked the idea of fighting the final boss if the time runs out.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36