Looks to be most technical game in the series.

#31digidevilwil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:50:48 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Everything looks nice, but then you realize who is doing the story again, and who the main character is.

The story isn't really gameplay related, and I'm planning to import so that makes it even less relevant for me, and Lightning is in my top 3 of FF characters.

My only real concern would be that it does another XIII-2 which is being too easy, though it sounds like the difficulty is going to be more significant where other ff/RPGs usually are not, but that's a subject they haven't fully elaborated on yet, so it's my most genuine concern. XIII-2 had a pretty amazing amount of depth with the monster system but nobody got to see it because of nothing to push you to use it. If you play NCU in XIII-2, you really get to see just how dynamic the monster system is and wish the game played the normal way could have felt that significant in how you choose and use your monsters.
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#32King_Shortt_IXPosted 7/6/2013 6:04:13 AM
Fair enough. I suppose it depends on the perspective of what one is looking for in one of these games,
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#33MagiusNecrosPosted 7/6/2013 6:54:38 AM
DullahanEX posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
DullahanEX posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
Customization?

Watch the Japan Expo demo, showcases some solid gameplay.

I didn't ask about gameplay.

?

Customization is a part of gameplay which is in the demonstration, so I'm not sure why you're being roundabout.

Tactics
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#34Blackmarvel79Posted 7/6/2013 7:16:53 AM
Sticky_Derp posted...
*people are happy/excited*

*other people are angry/depressed/disappointed*

*guess which group tries their damnedest to ruin the other*

Both. Because we cant all just get along.
---
Currently Playing Ninja Gaidan 2 and Zelda OOS and OOA.